PDA

View Full Version : Character transfer and Difficulty Settings

Isawyer
10-09-2018, 09:24 PM
If I transfer a character to another server, will that unlock the difficulty settings that I have available on the new server for my other characters?

Thanks

Xgya
10-09-2018, 09:44 PM
If I transfer a character to another server, will that unlock the difficulty settings that I have available on the new server for my other characters?

Thanks

If you're talking about the ability to go in on Hard or Elite, the unlocks you get from reincarnating are on a per-character basis, not account or server-related.

If you're talking about unlocking things like Drow through favor, that favor has to be earned again.

Finally, if you're VIP, you can already unlock quests on Elite on any character, no matter what server.

Isawyer
10-09-2018, 11:14 PM
If you're talking about the ability to go in on Hard or Elite, the unlocks you get from reincarnating are on a per-character basis, not account or server-related.

If you're talking about unlocking things like Drow through favor, that favor has to be earned again.

Finally, if you're VIP, you can already unlock quests on Elite on any character, no matter what server.

+rep and solved