PDA

View Full Version : Barbbardbarbarabardbarb

N6MMA10816
10-02-2018, 03:53 PM
So my pure barb i'm playing right now is hammering her way through the lvls. Met up with some peeps so we play on a regular basis together. They are telling me in a few weekends she will hit 20 and i thought of reincarnating her ofc. So my thought was how can i further help out the team and looking over the Bard/Warchanter i think i want to try this out.

I am not asking you to crank out a full cookie cut out here just some advice. Like for exampel: You MUST/NOT take Kingly Recovery cause it's the BEST/WORST

The only ideas so far is keeping it simple and ...

- Human
- "16 Bard / 4 Barb"
- Barb enhancements will be from Frenzied and Ravager.
- Bard enhancements will be from Warchanter
- THW. (Maul is still a legit raid weapon, right?)
- STR 18 CHA 14 & whatever is left in CON

Using a DDO builder now so feel free to throw in ideas.

PS: Since i am still being blocked by Xsolla from using the DDO store i can't get any help from there, like buying tomes.

AbyssalMage
10-02-2018, 04:25 PM
Are you set on barbarian for the split?

12/6/2 Bard/Fighter/Rogue has been done to death. Most use the synergy of PDK for Chr-to-hit but Human works too. Actually, if you are using a Maul, Human would be better as PDK doesn't get that as a AP weapon choice.

Actually, with more thought, there are lots of interesting 12/x Bard/X Warchanter builds. One may actually be a 12/6/2 Bard/Barb/Rogue split (it just is feat starved so people switched to Fighter).

N6MMA10816
10-02-2018, 04:33 PM
Yes i am set on bard and no rogue. Splash of fighter maybe, but i don't see why i would for a few feats i can do without.

RevCo
10-02-2018, 05:03 PM
I'm sorry, the devil made me do it! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwu2wd6CqqI

N6MMA10816
10-02-2018, 05:54 PM
XD... yeah and if name changes were free i would rename her Bardbarabarb

unbongwah
10-02-2018, 08:10 PM
See my Axesinger thread, which is a bard / fighter using 2H weapons.

XsollaSupport
10-05-2018, 08:37 PM
Hello!
We’re sorry for any inconvenience. Please contact us via Live Chat from the page help.xsolla.com.
Our CS team will help you with this issue. Thank you!