PDA

View Full Version : Shroudpalooza Art Contest!

Finch_Bloomwhiffler
09-14-2018, 09:04 PM
There are a lot of talented artists in the DDO community, and then there are people like me, whose ability extends to smudgy pencil farts and smiley faces on pancakes. Since Tholgrin and I aren't capable of drawing a lot of classy Shroud-themed art to share during the Shroudpalooza stream, and Even is busy, maybe someone out there will take pity and do a better job than we can. Or a worse job. I don't think it really matters. We're after ENTHUSIASM!

So we're holding an art contest. The theme is The Joy Of Shroudpalooza. You can draw anything that remotely connects to the Shroud or Arraetrikos. Meridia, Vale of Twilight, Tower of Despair, The Devil's Details or if there's something you like from the Shroudpalooza stream itself. And it's not limited to drawing: have you crocheted a pit fiend? Send us a picture! Got a cool Shroud meme based off a screenshot? Diorama of minis recreating an abishai pile-on? Lay it on us! May shyness be your favored enemy and imagination your weapon of choice.

If you want to participate, send your jpegs, pngs or gifs to the General at shroudpalooza @ gmail.com or post them in this thread. Entries need to fit the forum & DDO's code of content.

Entries can be made now through Dec 1st.
Two entries max per person.
A valid entry will get you entered into the participation raffle for a 60 day VIP code (max 2 entries per person)
We'll pick our fave 4 entries and do a poll after Dec 1st to select who wins a 1550 DDO point code. We’ll award both prizes during the December 15th Shroudpalooza stream on Khyber.

For more info and Tholgrin's and my Shroudpalooza art attempts, visit Shroudpalooza.com (http://shroudpalooza.com)

Finch_Bloomwhiffler
12-11-2018, 12:44 AM
Have you voted for your favorite entry in the Shroudpalooza Art Contest yet? We're announcing the winners this Saturday when we visit the Khyber server!

Vote in the poll here! (https://shroudpalooza.com/art-contest-2/)