PDA

View Full Version : Regular Client Crashing

Drayfor
09-10-2018, 03:08 PM
Been playing on an iMac for years now and only recently have been experiencing regular loss of chat channels and then DC's. Once I restart the game, I can't log into the same character that I was on, I have to restart again and log in with a new 1. I still have no chat channels until the next day when it all seems fine for 2 mins and crashes again.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue or know of a fix to it; if I can't get this sorted soon its time to call it a day on DDO :(

Kaytis
09-12-2018, 07:27 AM
Been playing on an iMac for years now and only recently have been experiencing regular loss of chat channels and then DC's. Once I restart the game, I can't log into the same character that I was on, I have to restart again and log in with a new 1. I still have no chat channels until the next day when it all seems fine for 2 mins and crashes again.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue or know of a fix to it; if I can't get this sorted soon its time to call it a day on DDO :(

My chat channels all disconnect and reconnect once an hour. I haven’t seen any game disconnections though. What macOS are you running?

Drayfor
09-13-2018, 01:02 PM
My chat channels all disconnect and reconnect once an hour. I haven’t seen any game disconnections though. What macOS are you running?

I was running Sierra but upgraded to the latest (High Sierra) to see if that would solve the problem - version 10.13.6