PDA

View Full Version : I completed a quest on Reaper, but did not gain any Reaper XP for enhancement tree?

Blupanda
08-03-2018, 09:17 PM
Hi all,

I have completed a Reaper quest for the first time yesterday, and I notice that I did not receive any Reaper-specific XP for the Reaper ehancements tree? Wondering if I am missing something?

I did this on a level 6 Warforged Barbarian. Quest was "Haverdasher" in the Harbor (base level of quest is 2, reaper level is 4). Not sure if there are any issues with this?

When I go into the reaper Enhancents tree, it says at the bottom:
Points Spent: 0/0
Reaper XP Needed: 100
Total: 0

Note the "Total: 0" wondering why I did not receive any Reaper points? Wondering if anybody has advice? Thanks in advance :)

JOTMON
08-03-2018, 09:20 PM
Hi all,

I have completed a Reaper quest for the first time yesterday, and I notice that I did not receive any Reaper-specific XP for the Reaper ehancements tree? Wondering if I am missing something?

I did this on a level 6 Warforged Barbarian. Quest was "Haverdasher" in the Harbor (base level of quest is 2, reaper level is 4). Not sure if there are any issues with this?

When I go into the reaper Enhancents tree, it says at the bottom:
Points Spent: 0/0
Reaper XP Needed: 100
Total: 0

Note the "Total: 0" wondering why I did not receive any Reaper points? Wondering if anybody has advice? Thanks in advance :)

Probably because you didn't kill 10 mobs, with the named scorpion there are 9 total kills. need a reaper spawn to get 10 kills.

Blupanda
08-03-2018, 09:25 PM
Probably because you didn't kill 10 mobs, with the named scorpion there are 9 total kills. need a reaper spawn to get 10 kills.

Hmm so I need to kill 10+ mobs? I will try another quest where this is possible. That quest is a bit short.

PsychoBlonde
08-04-2018, 01:31 AM
Hmm so I need to kill 10+ mobs? I will try another quest where this is possible. That quest is a bit short.

If you do level 2 quests on Reaper on a level 6 character, you'll get almost no xp, it's -20% for every level you're above the quest on NORMAL difficulty, so you're looking at -80% reaper xp for level 2 quests. Run something level 6.

Warforged barbarian is going to be tough on Reaper. You're going to need a hireling for heals.

Blupanda
08-06-2018, 03:05 PM
Hi everyone. Yes I finally got some Reaper Points after doing some harder missions on Reaper. Only 145 points so far, but an improvement compared to before. Thanks for the advice :)

Yamani
08-06-2018, 03:10 PM
If you do level 2 quests on Reaper on a level 6 character, you'll get almost no xp, it's -20% for every level you're above the quest on NORMAL difficulty, so you're looking at -80% reaper xp for level 2 quests. Run something level 6.

Warforged barbarian is going to be tough on Reaper. You're going to need a hireling for heals.

According to the wiki it goes,1: -20%,2: -50%,3: -70%,4: -80%,5: -90%,6: -95%. So not exactly 20% per level but close enough?