PDA

View Full Version : Falchions,please can we have more?

Alisonique
07-11-2018, 10:06 AM
There are axes in epics, greatswords too,
Bastard swords,and, bows up the wazzoo!
But you look for a falchion gleaming and bright,
you can look all you want to ,
even all night.

Unless you want more lousy rhymes,
please create SOME named falchions for epics.

Thank you.

Revolted
07-11-2018, 12:13 PM
It's not like there's a lot of options but hey, at least you got this http://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Legendary_Tail_of_the_Scorpion, now imagine those Heavy Pick fools' life! :P

PsychoBlonde
07-11-2018, 04:49 PM
This seems like a weirdly-timed complaint considering there was a very nice named falchion in the most recent pack.

Alisonique
07-12-2018, 07:54 AM
That's kind of the point Psycho, there is A new one, and its available at lv 29. I agree it will be fun at that sor of level, but it would be nice for there to be a larger pool to choose from as the epic levels go up.
My timing, that sucks as usual. It has never been good. Still need some more named falchions.

PsychoBlonde
07-12-2018, 08:27 AM
That's kind of the point Psycho, there is A new one, and its available at lv 29. I agree it will be fun at that sor of level, but it would be nice for there to be a larger pool to choose from as the epic levels go up.
My timing, that sucks as usual. It has never been good. Still need some more named falchions.

There's also a level 14 version. And there are always the numerous weapon crafting systems and things like the Ravenloft free weapon welfare program.

Granted, with sentient weapons, named weapons at epic levels become more important and there should be the expectation that we'll get several weapons per update for quite a while now.