PDA

View Full Version : Bag of Cosmetics

LightBear
07-03-2018, 06:14 AM
With all the expansions and what not that give cosmetics my inventory starts to overflow with these cosmetics.
Now I don't want to destroy these bought cosmetics but it makes inv management even harder.

Prob an unwanted side effect of it.

So could we get a bag for our cosmetics?

Torrun_McScaly
07-03-2018, 11:43 PM
this isn't a new thought and its been talked about by the devs it wont happen because of how cosmetics are coded

LightBear
07-20-2018, 06:38 AM
Well, since we have new devs now who are actually interested in making things work, are not going out of a challenge's way and are willing to deliver what players are asking for.
It doesn't hurt to bring this, apparently old, idea to attention.

Also, I find myself resisting to buy the latest pack, simply because I don't have the room for the cosmetics.

Redgob
07-20-2018, 07:06 AM
While bag of cosmetics might be impossible (seems bags cannot store any items with effects on them or some such) there's nothing stopping SSG from adding another tab to shared bank window. We already have shared bank and crafting storage. Why not cosmetics storage in another tab? It could work only on cosmetic equipment/cosmetic pets.

Probably it would end up being 5 base slots with over 9000 "extra 5 upgrades" for 1495 ddo points each. :rolleyes:

Livmo
07-20-2018, 07:39 AM
With all the expansions and what not that give cosmetics my inventory starts to overflow with these cosmetics.
Now I don't want to destroy these bought cosmetics but it makes inv management even harder.

Prob an unwanted side effect of it.

So could we get a bag for our cosmetics?

Or at least a new tab for the Shared Bank just for cosmetics would be good too.

I had to take a loot **** to get them into the bank to pass.

I would pay real $ for a cosmetics tab or bag.

Sunnie
07-20-2018, 09:10 AM
While bag of cosmetics might be impossible (seems bags cannot store any items with effects on them or some such) there's nothing stopping SSG from adding another tab to shared bank window. We already have shared bank and crafting storage. Why not cosmetics storage in another tab? It could work only on cosmetic equipment/cosmetic pets.
Possible pricing aside, a cosmetic storage attached to the bank would be awesome, then I wouldn't have to go through lists of all kinds of other items to find my outfits.