PDA

View Full Version : Airship amenities update

KingKoz
06-13-2018, 03:15 PM
It has been a long time since DDO brought out airships. I would like to see some updates. For instance...a ship amenity that provides a group of Trainers. There are unused rooms on most Kraken airships in the 4th deck and more amenities would be nice to complete those empty rooms.

I would also like to see the upper decks of the airship utilized. Perhaps individual state rooms for the Captain and Successor with additional purchases for Officers. The idea is to give your officer his/her own stateroom. Then you could offer (in ddo store) decorations that can "personalize" the room. Pictures for the walls, a rocking chair, night stand with a light and most importantly a small chest. Make the room accessible only to the person it is assigned to.

What if I want my ship to be silver on the outside hull? How about outside hull paint. Customized banners (guild colors, guild name etc).

Koz

The_Human_Cypher
06-13-2018, 10:17 PM
It has been a long time since DDO brought out airships. I would like to see some updates. For instance...a ship amenity that provides a group of Trainers. There are unused rooms on most Kraken airships in the 4th deck and more amenities would be nice to complete those empty rooms.

I would also like to see the upper decks of the airship utilized. Perhaps individual state rooms for the Captain and Successor with additional purchases for Officers. The idea is to give your officer his/her own stateroom. Then you could offer (in ddo store) decorations that can "personalize" the room. Pictures for the walls, a rocking chair, night stand with a light and most importantly a small chest. Make the room accessible only to the person it is assigned to.

What if I want my ship to be silver on the outside hull? How about outside hull paint. Customized banners (guild colors, guild name etc).

Koz

Yes, Guild airships could use one more pass, especially to add Class Trainers as a Stateroom amenity.

Igognito
06-14-2018, 07:08 AM
I would also like a trophy room!!!

It would be like a hall of fame for the guild members and you would get to see who has collected the most renown!
Clearly, visiting would give a buff (I suggest a 1-5% more renown).

Could also include paintings of the top 5 five characters in heroic situations!