PDA

View Full Version : All epic destinies wiped out

Theodores
05-25-2018, 02:45 PM
I have TRed from 30 to 20, then to 1. When I leveled back to 20, I discovered that all my destinies had been wiped. I filed a ticket a week ago, an received word from a GM that I was on a watch-list. I was given no time-frame or way to work with them to be able to make it work, and have received no word since. It's a major bug that shouldn't exist, and should at least be fixed quickly for the players experiencing it.

Make sure to close your game completely before TRing people

MrTrolol
05-25-2018, 02:50 PM
I have TRed from 30 to 20, then to 1. When I leveled back to 20, I discovered that all my destinies had been wiped. I filed a ticket a week ago, an received word from a GM that I was on a watch-list. I was given no time-frame or way to work with them to be able to make it work, and have received no word since. It's a major bug that shouldn't exist, and should be fixed as soon as possible

Make sure to close your game completely before TRing people

Be patient, they have their current hours somewhere just look for them instead of saying there aren't any. Also they cant go and slap some new numbers and fix the bug, they have to figure out the source of whats causing at and figure out how to fix it. Just wait and be patient.