PDA

View Full Version : Construct Repair Amplification Effect Variations For Where There Are None?

Lokeal_The_Flame
04-14-2018, 12:09 AM
Vampirism can scale with healing amp, but not with repair amp and there is no construct equivalent.

The old vampirism effect does better healing than the new....... should it be brought back for a as many weapons as exist for regular healing amplification scaling but be effected by repair amplification instead and be placed with hidden restrictions such as uncentering people?

The legendary greensteel effect that extends unconsciousness range and heals you every ten seconds can scale with healing amplification but not with repair amplification.

The epic destiny feat fast healing does not offer a construct variation and will scale with healing amp but not repair amp.

The epic past life fast healing feat does not offer a construct variation and will scale with healing amp but not repair amp.

Anyhow, I very much so would like to hear the explanation for why such isn't already the case.....

Anyhow something has been changed recently and my reasons for wanting improvements on such are starting to fade, all that remains is wanting a way to have the old vampirism on my Legendary Wave Of Despair (Sentient filigree that does this would be awesome).

My build mindset is like this-Use autoheal effects to help remedy health leak that comes from what your PRR, MRR, Fortification, Saves, Armor Class, Dodge, Damage reduction, and concealment can't protect you from. With the new artificer tree the health leak is less and all I significantly struggle with now is something a developer told me was called "Alpha strike" along side disintegrate. I could actually get by fine if only there was a way to apply the vampirism effect from my nightmare the fallen moon to my Legendary Wave of Despair like some sort of festival enchant or sentient filigree effect and have said vampirism scale with repair amplification.

Here's where the interesting thing is..... my readings on healing amps last I checked seemed a bit off and the problem I am posting about may have been remedied and such may be why it seemed off, but honestly I can't fully test everything without first getting to cap again.

kmoustakas
04-14-2018, 03:58 AM
Vampirism does scale with repair amplification, at least on warforged and I assume bladeforged.

Lokeal_The_Flame
04-14-2018, 12:04 PM
Vampirism does scale with repair amplification, at least on warforged and I assume bladeforged.

Not back when I tested it on lamannia.... however that could have changed since. Anyhow, I have problems getting it to work with repair amplification for self-forged.