PDA

View Full Version : Can a GM please help me? Please? I can't get a response from anyone

Stormvessel
02-28-2018, 10:05 AM
I bought the expansion a couple of days ago - Menace of the Underdark. I logged into the Orien server and created a Purple Dragon Knight in order to test a build before planning. Afterwards, I deleted the character inadvertently. Can the Greater Tome of Learning be restored to my account on the Orien server, or can the character be restored with intact inventory?

I don't necessarily remember the name...I think it was "TESTBUILDDTM" or something like that. I've tried getting in touch with SSG directly. I left open a ticket for over 12 hours...nothing. Please help.

Also, even though it's probably not possible, I would also like to get a character restored on the Cannith server in which I accidentally deleted the Starting pack goodies (and this was a long time ago).

But if nothing else I would very much like the Tome returned on the Orien server.

Thanks.

P.S if the starter pack gold seal cleric and elixirs cannot be restored on the Cannith server, can my account have the starter pack removed from it so I can buy it again please? Thanks.

Stormvessel
03-03-2018, 10:36 AM
I was given assistance and I very much appreciate the kind way Standing Stone Games responded. My problem has been settled.

C-Dog
03-03-2018, 01:21 PM
Good to hear, and +1 for posting it.

Seems too many on these boards only post to whine and make (sometimes rather dubious) complaints.

+1, gj.
o7