What we have is very functional, not real artsy. A new background, ui,

It could use a few additions......

Last quest played,
Favor,
Cosmetic selection,
NEW Reincarnation selector,
TBD...

*mock-up coming later today*

Chime in please, there are TONS of options we could submit and see if SSG can make it happen.

Aelonwy
12-29-2017, 10:11 AM
I'd love an indicator on log-in screen for character's with pending in-game mail.

Memnir
12-29-2017, 12:18 PM
In DC Universe Online, they have a feature that lets you choose your Character Selection background. Maybe eight or so iconic backgrounds of the game's version of iconic DC Comics locations (Oa, Gotham, Metropolis, plus a few more exotic ones).

It's a small thing, but one that I've always really enjoyed. I've thought many times how it would be awesome to select Gianthold, Orchard, Harbor, the Houses, or if you've bought expansions you could have an Underdark or Ravenloft option, etc - instead of just the faux-Marketplace or FR backgrounds, which are dependent on where you logged out. Not sure how much it would take to develop & unleash into DDO... but it would make at least this one long-time player real happy.

Lagin
12-29-2017, 12:49 PM
. I've thought many times how it would be awesome to select Gianthold, Orchard, Harbor, the Houses, or if you've bought expansions you could have an Underdark or Ravenloft option, etc - instead of just the faux-Marketplace or FR backgrounds, which are dependent on where you logged out. Not sure how much it would take to develop & unleash into DDO... but it would make at least this one long-time player real happy.

yup, wait a bit, Ill have something for you.