PDA

View Full Version : Ravenloft land of Boravia weapon select, Plus Thunderholme tier 3 weapon upgrade

Drmoose
12-27-2017, 06:57 AM
:)

First off a Merry Xmas to you all :-) and I hope a Happy New Year as well:-)

Ok first one.

In the land of Borovia the new Ravenloft mists questing myself and I am sure many others have made this mistake.
When you select your chosen weapon from the vendor and you made a mistake in choosing this weapon then as asked in the forums the only way to reset this is to tr your character??
Seems very harsh for a mistake which can be made.

I do not suppose you good guys:-) could put a hot fix in to make a way to reset this weapons vendor weapon select option so you can choose again?
Just my thought on this and Thanks to you all.

Ok Second.

Eveningstar Thunderholme questing which you need to collect 30 of those 2 tokens to upgrade your weapon from tier2 to tier3.
collect 20 and on your 20th go you get 10 tokens correct?

This also seems very harsh to the non uber player could you not make it run the quests 10 times then on the 10th go you get 10 tokens so 20 in all to upgrade your tier2 weapon??
Also just my thoughts on this.

Many Thanks for your time in reading this.

All the best...

Dr.Moose Thelanis server Urban Badger Collective Guild level 81

GeoffWatson
12-27-2017, 07:12 AM
:)

First off a Merry Xmas to you all :-) and I hope a Happy New Year as well:-)

Ok first one.

In the land of Borovia the new Ravenloft mists questing myself and I am sure many others have made this mistake.
When you select your chosen weapon from the vendor and you made a mistake in choosing this weapon then as asked in the forums the only way to reset this is to tr your character??
Seems very harsh for a mistake which can be made.

I do not suppose you good guys:-) could put a hot fix in to make a way to reset this weapons vendor weapon select option so you can choose again?
Just my thought on this and Thanks to you all.

You can find BtA variants of the items as loot.
You can get additional Barovian/Morninglord weapons by handing in Vistani Talismans/Tokens, which you commonly find in chests in Ravenloft Heroic/Legendary quests.