PDA

View Full Version : Mad Tea Party? Yeah Im mad

sudzz
12-13-2017, 11:48 AM
Yet again bugged out Lady in Mad Tea Party, cannot return to her as she is in tunnel inactive, and cannot get Ernst to drop the green key, please take this bugged out quest out of circulation until you can get it wiorking. Waiting in game in quest for half hour now with ticket raised, stioll no sign of you guys,

sudzz
12-13-2017, 12:05 PM
Its now 50 minutes since ticket was lodged, cant put any more comments on it because a GM has not responded or even read the ticket yet, so cannot post on it updates of how long as a paying customer I am waiting for a response, jewel of fortune is burning away fior no purpose.

sudzz
12-13-2017, 12:22 PM
Now over 1 hour waiting on a response within the GM available times, approx 1 pm your time and nothing so far, you guys waiting for my client to time out or me to get bored waiting and log so you can say the usual " you not on line so we close the ticket" like so many previous times?

lifestaker
12-13-2017, 12:23 PM
Did you use the mirror? Last two times this bugged on me, I had used the mirror and encouraged him to kill.

sudzz
12-13-2017, 12:36 PM
Did you use the mirror? Last two times this bugged on me, I had used the mirror and encouraged him to kill.

I did but I had all of the evidence at that point

sudzz
12-13-2017, 01:01 PM
Ran it again went nowhere near the ghost or the girl he kills and still she is stuck in the tunnel, coming on got 2 hours since ticket raised and still nothing from ingame, some customer service that I am paying loads for would be nice, £110 on an expansion that doesn't work properly and a VIP[ account for nothing in return

lifestaker
12-13-2017, 02:39 PM
Personally I like find myself getting this to bug when I pick a side or explore the first house prior to going downstairs.

Never had it bug when I side with Izek Strazniv to betray both of them. Not 100% sure on what is directly required to do it my way, but this is how I finish it without bugging. Depending on DPS, have had runs done in 5 minutes or less on lower skull.
Talk to both people at start
Go thought tunnel (I go right down the stairs, exploring nothing in first house)
Kill guards on far side near door and right in the hall from the room across the hall. Do not fight near Izek's door (he could activate to defend the guards).
Talk to lady down the hall to the right and say you're investigating, or lie (either option works, you can do both if you want)
Go back and talk to Ivek and say you found a tunnel.
*Doing things upstairs can make him hostile. You can return after he is dead to get optional completed.*
Bring him to tunnel.
*He can fight you if someone talks to him again, or when ambush happens. Just bring him to ambush in tunnel.*
Tunnel opens after hitting floor puzzle to left of barrier, and down the right in devil area.
From here you just kill things in the first house and get the key to go upstairs and kill the girl at the end of the hall in her bedroom.
You then can go back and kill the Baron's kid (upstairs second house) and return to him near the start and kill him, or let him go with/without killing his son. Either option finishes the quest, granting an item chest.
At this point you can gather evidence and everything else for the optional XP if you want, or just be done with the quest

I plan on running this tonight to play out various options in quest completion much like I did for amber temple. Maybe will be able to identify a cause while I find the fastest way to complete.

As far as support, sorry. I have had a ticket open for 9 months trying to get items back that were lost in a TR. Any ticket I put in is automatically closed, and no solution has been reached. No communication given at all from multiple bug reports. No support from in game even when asking direct questions (per tickets instructions) regarding steps to take. I have given up on in-game support at this point. Reaching the assumption that if they could fix anything, they have chosen not to. I still send them a new ticket every week I log on for them to close without contacting me. But at least they have finally started to close the tickets while I am online, rather then waiting for me to log off to close the ticket like they did the first 6 months.

irmgaard
12-14-2017, 09:42 AM
As far as support, sorry. I have had a ticket open for 9 months trying to get items back that were lost in a TR. Any ticket I put in is automatically closed, and no solution has been reached. No communication given at all from multiple bug reports. No support from in game even when asking direct questions (per tickets instructions) regarding steps to take. I have given up on in-game support at this point. Reaching the assumption that if they could fix anything, they have chosen not to. I still send them a new ticket every week I log on for them to close without contacting me. But at least they have finally started to close the tickets while I am online, rather then waiting for me to log off to close the ticket like they did the first 6 months.

I'm "glad" to see I'm not the only one who has received stellar support re: lost items in a TR. I, too, have tickets automatically closed, no solution reached, no communication, so support despite following direct instructions. It's only been 3 months for me. I'm sure they are just hoping I'll go away.

lifestaker
12-14-2017, 09:02 PM
So I ran this several times and found a similar event each time the quest bugged. Each time I went to far side and went directly up to Izek's room, fighting him without talking to him, the quest bugged. Received the optional XP for killing him, but either objective would not register as completed when talking to respective NPC's.

Not fighting in front of his door should make him not aggro into hallway. Talking to lady, in the room after Izek's, informing her that you are looking around prior to talking to Izek seemed to work in not bugging the quest. If your are planning on killing Izek, do so prior to going upstairs and interacting with mirror or the baron's son, but still after talking to lady for approval to search house. Telling the mirror to kill someone will result in everything becoming hostile, to include Izek, same with the kid.

Also had odd behavior if releasing the prisoners prior to bringing Izek down there, or killing him. Commonly resulted in a bugged instance, but had to say if it was the cause as some times the quest was still able to complete.

Gathering all the evidence and killing Izek (due to fighting in hallways) prior to talking with him broke the quest. Due to talking with him becomes a main objective from the Baron. Might be a way to clear the objective but I recalled and reset to run again when I realized I could not talk to a dead guy. I only thought about the mirror where you talk to the other dead guy after the fact of recalling, and did not revisit events in that order again.

Still not 100% on all the whys on this breaking, as in I can't figure the cause for Wacher to stay in the hallway rather then going upstairs. I assume it has something to do with killing the devils prior to the ambush. Only had it happen 2 times though, and both i had a hireling in party to test people being in both houses at the time of ambush. Might be the cause, but hard to say due to it not happening every time I tried to get it to happen. Can still kill her in hallway, then loot her chest upstairs, but you have to open the library first.

All in all it is hard to say what optional objectives are okay to do prior to going into second house or without being told to do so. After 20 runs, I was able to get it to bug in one way or the other 14 times, with 2 of the bugged instances being able to complete. Still found my prior method the fastest. Will try again soon, just waiting to get off RXP pen to run these again.