PDA

View Full Version : Heroic Heart of True Blood (1 bound to account, 1 bound to cahracter)

WeiQuinn
12-07-2017, 08:19 PM
I was taking advantage of the December sales, and purchased 2 Heroic Hearts of True Blood separately on one character then logged out and into another character to make another purchase. This time I bought 2 at once. When I recv'd them in my inventory, 1 was bound to account & the other was bound to character. The other 2 I purchased separately were bound to account. I don't want to use this on this particular character - How do I go about getting it replaced with a bound to account Heroic Heart of True Blood? The item in question is on Weiquinn.

Tarinia
12-08-2017, 07:12 AM
I was taking advantage of the December sales, and purchased 2 Heroic Hearts of True Blood separately on one character then logged out and into another character to make another purchase. This time I bought 2 at once. When I recv'd them in my inventory, 1 was bound to account & the other was bound to character. The other 2 I purchased separately were bound to account. I don't want to use this on this particular character - How do I go about getting it replaced with a bound to account Heroic Heart of True Blood? The item in question is on Weiquinn.

I have the same problem- they shoved me to the ingame gm-service with an autoticket, but because I must be online for help with the same character, that has the problem, it takes time before they get me.

Best regards
Tarinia

WeiQuinn
12-08-2017, 10:39 PM
Well, I hopped onto Weiquinn, opened a ticket in game and started running the Ravenloft quests... about 2 hrs later a GM contacted me, removed my bound to character Heart of True Blood and refunded my DDO points. Problem resolved.