PDA

View Full Version : Adventure compendium: record max skulls for reaper completions

blerkington
12-01-2017, 11:41 PM
I can't remember if anyone else has already asked for this, but perhaps the quest list in the Adventure Compendium could be changed to record the maximum number of skulls for reaper completions.

So instead of just saying 'elite' or 'epic elite', the number of skulls would appear instead in the progress column. This would be an improvement over checking screenshots or some off-game list of what we've done. It would also be useful if it were recorded so we could sort in numerical order (not reaper 1, reaper 10, reaper 2, etc).

Would other community members please let us know here whether or not they think this would be a worthwhile change. I'm not going to do one of those polls, but hearing your opinions and reasons for holding them might be interesting.

Thanks everyone.

Elfishski
12-02-2017, 12:17 AM
I can't remember if anyone else has already asked for this, but perhaps the quest list in the Adventure Compendium could be changed to record the maximum number of skulls for reaper completions.

So instead of just saying 'elite' or 'epic elite', the number of skulls would appear instead in the progress column. This would be an improvement over checking screenshots or some off-game list of what we've done. It would also be useful if it were recorded so we could sort in numerical order (not reaper 1, reaper 10, reaper 2, etc).

I agree, would be really nice to have this feature - anything like this as a recording of achievements is more motivation to try a higher difficulty level to improve the compendium, and ultimately more motivation to play more, for all the players that inherently like challenge.

As an extension of this, would love to have a permanent record of quests completed by a character across all lives (e.g. not reset on TR), with a list of all the quests and how many times they have been completed at every difficulty level from casual through R10. Monster manual style. Even if this couldn't be retroactive, would be fun to look at and try and focus a life on completing specific quests at higher skulls, or just see how many times you've done spies on EN.

Score the highest level completion for each quest as 1 point for casual through 14 at R10 and give some cosmetic or astral shards/remnants/ddo points/whatever style rewards (not power) as you hit various threshold values summed across all quests on a character. Sell it to us like a monster manual.

blerkington
12-02-2017, 01:15 AM
That is an even better idea, Nistafa, thanks for suggesting it.

I've heard the compendium is hard for SSG to change, so maybe recording the information in another place would be easier and could offer better functionality too.

Take care.

gphysalis
12-02-2017, 05:06 AM
Score the highest level completion for each quest as 1 point for casual through 14 at R10 and give some cosmetic or astral shards/remnants/ddo points/whatever style rewards (not power) as you hit various threshold values summed across all quests on a character. Sell it to us like a monster manual.
Perfect for a feature named Dungeon Master’s Guide

Hostyle
12-03-2017, 08:55 PM

Would other community members please let us know here whether or not they think this would be a worthwhile change. I'm not going to do one of those polls, but hearing your opinions and reasons for holding them might be interesting.

Thanks everyone.

Excellent idea. +1

They could also increase the favor for Reaper completions 1 thru 10.

SardaofChaos
12-03-2017, 09:42 PM
Excellent idea. +1

They could also increase the favor for Reaper completions 1 thru 10.

Not unless all such potential favor is always and forever disregarded when they're looking at favor reward thresholds. Reaper doesn't need special rewards that would make it a required difficulty.

TitusOvid
12-03-2017, 10:05 PM
Not unless all such potential favor is always and forever disregarded when they're looking at favor reward thresholds. Reaper doesn't need special rewards that would make it a required difficulty.

Agreed. It is bad enough that you get more xp for the quest already.

But a rework of the compendium is past due. SSG, pls consider.