PDA

View Full Version : Bi-Yearly rant

bigdmag
11-05-2017, 04:29 PM
For crying out loud please change the flagging for Litany. Im so tired of running Necro 4 15 times just to flag. Over and over and over for 1 sigil piece....Jesh enough already. Rant over.

awar1234
11-05-2017, 05:02 PM
For crying out loud please change the flagging for Litany. Im so tired of running Necro 4 15 times just to flag. Over and over and over for 1 sigil piece....Jesh enough already. Rant over.

How is this possible???
81 past life’s and have never run a quest more than 3 Times to get full sigil.

Edit.... I run necro 4 with full groups, so most people will pass sigil pieces if they don’t need them. I have 20+ pieces of all of them except the RIGHT FRAME ( inferno). I hate that one ��

bigdmag
11-06-2017, 05:46 PM
How is this possible???
81 past life’s and have never run a quest more than 3 Times to get full sigil.

Edit.... I run necro 4 with full groups, so most people will pass sigil pieces if they don’t need them. I have 20+ pieces of all of them except the RIGHT FRAME ( inferno). I hate that one ??

Yes I generally solo them. I run in a static group and we usually get what we need fairly fast with people passing. Soloing these looking for sigil pieces absolutely sucks.

FAQ
11-06-2017, 07:12 PM

Hmm, that's ambiguous. Twice a year or once every 2 years?