PDA

View Full Version : Squirrel Creature Companions!

Lokeal_The_Flame
11-02-2017, 09:25 AM
Squirrelly Trio - Three small squirrels (One of the tricks would be Fight Over Nuts inspired by this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGhZHlpSE6k )

Giant Squirrel -About the size of a giant rat in ddo ( Figuring out squirrel tricks should be easy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUX4euLoUUs )

Edit - Squirrels are awesome.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRY5B3fts0I

Edit- Giant Squirrel can go ninja (Put on Ninja Costume and disappear in a puff of smoke)

Edit-Creature companions are only cosmetic....

Aelonwy
11-02-2017, 09:52 PM
I would love a squirrel cosmetic pet.

Annex
11-02-2017, 10:22 PM
I vote for a Level 20 Gold Seal White Rabbit hire with the following skills:

1) Arm Amputation--Your fluffy white rabbit leaps forward up to 30 feet, buries his teeth in the arm of one opponent, and instantly amputates the target limb.
2) Leg Amputation--Your fluffy white rabbit leaps forward up to 30 feet, buries his teeth in the leg of one opponent, and instantly amputates the target limb.
3) Vorpal Bite--Your fluffy white rabbit leaps forward up to 30 feet, buries his teeth in the neck of one opponent, and instantly decapitates the target.
4) Rodent Terror--Immediately after using Arm Amputation, Leg Amputation, or Vorpal Bite, all enemies within 100 feet must cower behind nearby rocks, crates, or shrubberies as they consider how best to counter attack your fluffy white rabbit.

Lokeal_The_Flame
11-02-2017, 10:30 PM

1) Arm Amputation--Your fluffy white rabbit leaps forward up to 30 feet, buries his teeth in the arm of one opponent, and instantly amputates the target limb.
2) Leg Amputation--Your fluffy white rabbit leaps forward up to 30 feet, buries his teeth in the leg of one opponent, and instantly amputates the target limb.
3) Vorpal Bite--Your fluffy white rabbit leaps forward up to 30 feet, buries his teeth in the neck of one opponent, and instantly decapitates the target.
4) Rodent Terror--Immediately after using Arm Amputation, Leg Amputation, or Vorpal Bite, all enemies within 100 feet must cower behind nearby rocks, crates, or shrubberies as they consider how best to counter attack your fluffy white rabbit.

Gold seal hireling? Nope..... 60 second one time use special clicky summon that you have to work very hard to farm for and can only get during special events but can't use any of said abilities on bosses..... I don't see why not.......

Aelonwy
11-02-2017, 10:53 PM

I don't know... I think your character should only be able to summon the vorpal rabbit if he's a sorcerer named Tim. Also then we'd need a Holy Hand-Grenade of Antioch.

Annex
11-03-2017, 04:06 AM
I don't know... I think your character should only be able to summon the vorpal rabbit if he's a sorcerer named Tim. Also then we'd need a Holy Hand-Grenade of Antioch.

All right. Thinking this through. So, we need a Gold Seal Hire named Tim the Sorcerer. Tim the Sorcerer can summon the dread Vorpal Bunny, but only for one minute at a time because Lokeal_The_Flame thinks a Gold Seal Vorpal Bunny is over powered.

On a completely different track, we need a Holy Hand Grenade of Someplace Other Than Antioch because Antioch is on Earth and we are not.

Continuing this chain of thought, we really need a Kobold creature companion named Patsy that makes clip-clop sounds with a pair of coconut halves. This makes perfect sense since we have no real mounts.

The original poster still wants a squirrel. A squirrel keeps raiding my mom's garden and stealing the sweet peppers. This strange synchronicity obviously means a Higher Power wants all of us to have a Gold Seal Rocket J. Squirrel hire. He will probably come with some kind of Moose because, ya know, Moose and Squirrel.

So, to recap, we need:

1) A Gold Seal Tim the Sorcerer Hire with ability to summon a Vorpal Bunny for one minute.
2) A Patsy the Kobold creature companion with clip clop coconut halves animation and sounds.
3) A Holy Hand Grenade of Someplace Other Than Antioch.
4) A Gold Seal Rocket J. Squirrel hire that zooms around and knocks down enemies but never actually kills anything.
5) A Bullwinkle Moose creature companion who pretty much stands there and does nothing.

I was going to suggest we also need Voltron but I think the Conjoined Abashi Devastator has that covered.

MalkavianX
11-03-2017, 05:28 AM

Only if it has big, long, nasty teeth!

Lokeal_The_Flame
11-03-2017, 02:33 PM
All right. Thinking this through. So, we need a Gold Seal Hire named Tim the Sorcerer. Tim the Sorcerer can summon the dread Vorpal Bunny, but only for one minute at a time because Lokeal_The_Flame thinks a Gold Seal Vorpal Bunny is over powered.

On a completely different track, we need a Holy Hand Grenade of Someplace Other Than Antioch because Antioch is on Earth and we are not.

Continuing this chain of thought, we really need a Kobold creature companion named Patsy that makes clip-clop sounds with a pair of coconut halves. This makes perfect sense since we have no real mounts.

The original poster still wants a squirrel. A squirrel keeps raiding my mom's garden and stealing the sweet peppers. This strange synchronicity obviously means a Higher Power wants all of us to have a Gold Seal Rocket J. Squirrel hire. He will probably come with some kind of Moose because, ya know, Moose and Squirrel.

So, to recap, we need:

1) A Gold Seal Tim the Sorcerer Hire with ability to summon a Vorpal Bunny for one minute.
2) A Patsy the Kobold creature companion with clip clop coconut halves animation and sounds.
3) A Holy Hand Grenade of Someplace Other Than Antioch.
4) A Gold Seal Rocket J. Squirrel hire that zooms around and knocks down enemies but never actually kills anything.
5) A Bullwinkle Moose creature companion who pretty much stands there and does nothing.

I was going to suggest we also need Voltron but I think the Conjoined Abashi Devastator has that covered.

I recognize your humor for what it is..... but at the same time I kind of the appreciate the laughs it is giving me XD

Anyhow, a creature companion is only cosmetic XD

Annex
11-03-2017, 04:04 PM
I recognize your humor for what it is..... but at the same time I kind of the appreciate the laughs it is giving me XD

Anyhow, a creature companion is only cosmetic XD

A squirrel creature companion would make a fine addition to DDO. If I could earn such a companion through game play I probably would. In fact, I believe all my LOTRO characters have (had) two or three squirrels.

Tim the Enchanter, Vorpal Bunnies, Patsy, and the other stuff I mentioned would also make great additions to the game. I enjoy goofy humor. :)