PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find any equipment for my Aasimar Scourge? I have no equipment or money

Blupanda
10-29-2017, 03:54 AM
I have started a new Aasimar Scourge, and my main problem is that have ZERO equipment or money. No armour, no weapons, no arrows, no hirelings, no money, absolutely nothing whatsoever. Nothing at all. Nada. Zilch. Zero. I can find merchants that sell things, but I have absolutely no money whatsoever. There is absolutely nothing I can do, since the missions are so hard (without equipment on my character) that I can't even get anywhere to obtain loot. Its the whole "I need glasses to find my glasses" problem I am experiencing. I need to pass missions to obtain loot and money, but I can't complete those missions unless I have equipment and money in the first place.

So, I am wondering if anybody has any advice for me? Is there a place I can get some equipment? Thanks in advance :)

SirValentine
10-29-2017, 04:04 AM
If you didn't get the complete set of starter equipment, you should submit a bug report. All Iconic characters, including Scourge, are supposed to get a pack of equipment at their starting level, 15.

Rusty_Can
10-29-2017, 04:12 AM
I have started a new Aasimar Scourge, and my main problem is that have ZERO equipment or money. [...]

So, I am wondering if anybody has any advice for me? Is there a place I can get some equipment? Thanks in advance :)

Upon reaching lvl 15, Iconic Heroes receive their starter equipment (http://ddowiki.com/page/Aasimar_Scourge#Starter_equipment): look for a box of some sort in your inventory and double click on it.

Blupanda
10-29-2017, 04:16 AM
If you didn't get the complete set of starter equipment, you should submit a bug report. All Iconic characters, including Scourge, are supposed to get a pack of equipment at their starting level, 15.

Thanks for your response. I created a Deep Gnome just to test if I receive a starter set of equipment, and I received nothing. Wondering if anybody knows where to obtain this starter equipment? Does it automatically pop up in your inventory as soon as you start the game, or do you have to claim it from an NPC etc?

Blupanda
10-29-2017, 04:29 AM
I closed the game down, re-opened it, and now it works fine. I can see the Aasimer start equipment kit now. Looks like it was a bug that resolved itself after closing the game down. Thanks everybody for your help!!! Much Appreciated :)

Sunnie
10-29-2017, 04:35 AM
It should automatically appear in your inventory when you take level 15. That's what it did for me just now when I tested with Morninglord.
Glad to hear it worked out ok.

cru121
10-29-2017, 05:29 AM
edit: ok, nothing to see here.

unbongwah
10-29-2017, 12:44 PM
Wondering if anybody knows where to obtain this starter equipment? Does it automatically pop up in your inventory as soon as you start the game, or do you have to claim it from an NPC etc?
For future reference: Iconic starter gear should automatically show up in your inventory after you level to 15. More precisely, you receive a gift box once you take lvl 15; once you open that, all your starter gear pours into your inventory. All of the starter gear is min level 15 (excluding consumables like reagents), so it's useless before leveling anyway.