PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Contest like Screenshots for best Role Playing (RP) Biography (Bio) page

Renwa1
09-20-2017, 12:07 PM
I was thinking about the monthly Screenshots contest that DDO has, and I would like to offer another option for consideration. This one is aimed at and dedicated to the players that are more into role playing. I think you should consider a monthly contest for best biography page on a players character sheet. This one would be aimed at story and character development reward which would be great to reward the RP'ers of the game. It would be our way of showing a little love for the RP'ers. Basically best written character narrative and backstory.

Saekee
09-20-2017, 01:41 PM
I think lots of contests like this are a great idea, not necessarily monthly--it costs them nothing and it is fun.

Aelonwy
09-21-2017, 12:23 PM
Several posters on my cosmetics thread suggested to me that I should hold a fashion competition, I took awhile to think about it, then contacted Cordovan about whether or not he thought it was good idea and specifically if my parameters were good and if SSG would support it/provide some prizes. If you want to hold a RP Bio Page competition, then that's great. Think about how you want to setup rules, and time limit, write them out clearly and if you want SSG involvement of any kind send a PM to Cordovan asking him about it.

Good luck