PDA

View Full Version : A vendor should sell the scroll Harm

Fanaval
09-18-2017, 03:31 AM
In reaper high skulls healings are based on cooperation from other players since self healing is inefficient.

Many people use the Heal scroll but players that want to play Palemaster enhancement tree cannot be healed while in undead form.
Please consider to put a vendor that sells the Harm scroll to allow healings for Palemasters. Now harm is a rare scroll.

Thanks.

dunklezhan
09-18-2017, 04:33 AM
I don't play reaper but this makes sense to me. Scroll healing doesn't cope with modern hit point totals anyway, UMD is not even a wiz class skill, so I'd say this is really no problem.

Saekee
09-18-2017, 07:43 AM
There was one! It was the House J collectables trader Verisgante--I can't recall the mechanic but I believe that if you had the shroud on, it spawned a trade option for harm scrolls. It got borked in an update.

You can trade rems for them. I do not get why they are so unaccessible--hardly gamebreaking.

Amundir
09-18-2017, 01:36 PM
Yeah, undead healing scrolls would be awesome.

Though on a side note, this made me remember I always thought it kinda sucked if you started off as a WF in korthos that the first area boxes still dropped cure light wounds pots rather than repair light wounds pots.

EllisDee37
09-18-2017, 02:48 PM
You can trade rems for them.Exactly.

OP's wish was already granted. It's not like there's much else to spend the oceans of remnants we have on.

Selvera
09-18-2017, 02:51 PM
+1

If harm scrolls were in a vendor (for plat) and I noticed a PM in my group, I'd gladly run over and buy a stack to help them out.

I'm not going to shell out remnants or collectibles or commendations or anything like that to help out some random PUG person I happened to be grouped with; but plat I'd totally be willing to shell out to be a team player.

EllisDee37
09-18-2017, 03:25 PM
If harm scrolls were in a vendor (for plat) and I noticed a PM in my group, I'd gladly run over and buy a stack to help them out.They're the ones who need the healing, they can pass you a small stack of their own harm scrolls to heal them with.

Hafeal
09-18-2017, 03:32 PM
It's not like there's much else to spend the oceans of remnants we have on.

Not everyone has oceans of these things. I have plenty more things I want to spend rems on than Harm scrolls.

Jusy sayin'.

:)

dunklezhan
09-18-2017, 04:57 PM
Yeah, undead healing scrolls would be awesome.

Though on a side note, this made me remember I always thought it kinda sucked if you started off as a WF in korthos that the first area boxes still dropped cure light wounds pots rather than repair light wounds pots.

Actually they drop 'starter' cure pots which are better than standard light pots and if i recall correctly, also work on WF.

Theolin
09-18-2017, 05:37 PM
There was one! It was the House J collectables trader Verisgante--I can't recall the mechanic but I believe that if you had the shroud on, it spawned a trade option for harm scrolls. It got borked in an update.

You can trade rems for them. I do not get why they are so unaccessible--hardly gamebreaking.

This ... you just had to be in undead form .... but I have no idea if it still works or not.

Amundir
09-22-2017, 12:57 PM
and if i recall correctly, also work on WF.

Hmm, i'm going to have to double check that.