PDA

View Full Version : LGS Amenity Please

Cantor
09-09-2017, 02:50 PM
Been said before but: can we get LGS airship amenity?

Spadedragon
09-09-2017, 02:59 PM
I like this idea. As populations on servers grow thin and Legendary Shroud runs become infrequent. At times I've seen over a week go bye without a LS run while I'm online. On top of that players that don't play during the normal busy hours are even less likely to catch a run.

JoyfulEagle
09-09-2017, 10:09 PM
I like this idea. As populations on servers grow thin and Legendary Shroud runs become infrequent. At times I've seen over a week go bye without a LS run while I'm online. On top of that players that don't play during the normal busy hours are even less likely to catch a run.

I agree, and think something needs to be done. The ship would be nice and would be my first choice.

However, if SSG doesn't want to put them on a ship, there may be some alternatives to solve this problem. It is possible that the alters could be put in hostile non-raid locations (like Shavarath has alters now).

Darius1680
09-10-2017, 02:37 AM

Well said.