PDA

View Full Version : Quality of Life For Gameplay

Alcides
08-26-2017, 12:19 PM
I have a few modest requests.
1. Redo some of the coding for the charging enhancements such as Shield Charge on the Vanguard tree etc. I have noticed that using this ability causes a complete lockout of control of the character for about 3 seconds and that the charge forward aspect rarely functions as expected. It should be a fluid and dynamic ability that is fast lean and mean.
2. Add higher tiers for Veteran accounts to start TR characters at a higher level than 7 for the base races.
3. Please add an iconic dwarf race :)

Arch-Necromancer
08-28-2017, 05:53 AM
Duergar barbarian iconic would be nice. We have deep gnomes and drow, it's time we get duergar too!

Keladon
08-28-2017, 06:06 AM
I have a few modest requests.
1. Redo some of the coding for the charging enhancements such as Shield Charge on the Vanguard tree etc. I have noticed that using this ability causes a complete lockout of control of the character for about 3 seconds and that the charge forward aspect rarely functions as expected. It should be a fluid and dynamic ability that is fast lean and mean.
2. Add higher tiers for Veteran accounts to start TR characters at a higher level than 7 for the base races.
3. Please add an iconic dwarf race :)

2. Didn't they say this would be a possibility with the release of ravenloft? Something about letting players start at an appropriate level for the expansion content.

Cantor
08-28-2017, 08:45 AM
2. Didn't they say this would be a possibility with the release of ravenloft? Something about letting players start at an appropriate level for the expansion content.

I believe this was hinted as a one time start at 10 thing, like they did the free xp stone when MotU came out.