PDA

View Full Version : Super duper endgame

Wonedream
08-25-2017, 04:13 PM
This can be done. Easily too.

Preferably with a randomized system, a procedural generated system would make most sense for this.

How it works?

You do NOT TR and run quests for TR lives.

At end of quest level up lights surround your toon for 3 minutes, much brighter then normal.

You have obtained a past live as quest reward and will not need to TR (risking losing your tomes and gear) for this past live.

The quest... is a series with a Raid the forces endgame players to go into the unknown.

THE UNKNOWN!!!

Meaning they do NOT know what to expect EVERRRRRRR!!!!

Only way to make that possible is a randomized system.

They will gather in the mobs for this.

Endgame will be the healthiest ever.

TRing system sucks, kills endgame, and most of us really don't want to do it more then the first time.

But we want those PLs on our toons.

We do not want that grind.

All that lvl 30 power is fun, and we worked for it, we want to play with it, not put it aside over and over using lvl 1 gear again to get that little PL (which accumulates into a nasty grind that is scaring off players)

That is the quest award and it is a massive one. A PL of your choice. ANY PL on top of that...

Is it worth it?

This is a no brainer for those who TR a lot. YES!!!!

Will it make ENDGAME SUPER DUPER AWESOME?

1000% YES!

Should SSG do this?

Absolutely YES!

Reaper Only (with chance of failure... high risk and high reward)

Sell timer bypasses like mad.

And add other raids for getting those sentient items worked on.

With this, all my Mules become valid characters again. They won't have to TR, which they don't want to do anyways, yet, they will be able to get the PLS to perfection none-the-less. They will be played more, not less.

My Main will be unaffected, though he could also finally enjoy endgame sooner then not.

SUPER DUPER ENDGAME MUST INCLUDE THIS FEATURE TO BE SUPER AND DUPER!

Imagine all the happy players jumping up in joy they no longer have to TR to the point they are going mentally insane!!!

All the mules that would become valid players again!!!

All that game that is always gaming... with its elegant randomized system...

THIS.
IS.
ENDGAME!

Wonedream
08-25-2017, 04:37 PM
Please close or delete this thread.

The title was wrong, so I made another with correct title.

I don't know how to delete my own threads.

Thank you.