PDA

View Full Version : Help my tomes are no longer showing? Their gone.

Soulsilver123
08-18-2017, 12:55 PM
I recently stopped playing for a few months but when I came back all my tomes are no longer showing or are gone?! I had a +7 con tome +6 wis tome already used on my champ but now it doesnt show my inherent bonus; but it shows the inherent bonus for the tome I just bought yesterday? What happened to my tomes this is ridiculous!

Scrapco
08-18-2017, 01:06 PM
Buy more.

scipiojedi
08-18-2017, 01:08 PM
I recently stopped playing for a few months but when I came back all my tomes are no longer showing or are gone?! I had a +7 con tome +6 wis tome already used on my champ but now it doesnt show my inherent bonus; but it shows the inherent bonus for the tome I just bought yesterday? What happened to my tomes this is ridiculous!

how do you guys remember what tomes you have? I probably wouldn't even know if the TR bug hit me since I have no clue what tomes/gear I have.

Soulsilver123
08-18-2017, 01:08 PM
Buy more.
um no; i had more than just those two tomes. there not showing anymore and since i bought them with cash i expect them back.

Soulsilver123
08-18-2017, 01:09 PM
how do you guys remember what tomes you have? I probably wouldn't even know if the TR bug hit me since I have no clue what tomes/gear I have.
i know because of the inherent bonus it shows in feats; it no longer shows anymore like they just disappeared.

Drelak
08-18-2017, 01:16 PM

During one DDO anniversary I got +3 to all stats to one of my toons on each server. I never had +4 tome, so those I remember. Skill tomes I have no hope of remebering.

DireMax
08-18-2017, 02:10 PM

What is your character level now? Tomes capped by character level

bracelet
08-18-2017, 02:16 PM

NVM. Looks like you looked in the right place.

Amundir
08-18-2017, 02:31 PM
Throwing it out there just so it's out there. Double check all your characters on all the servers. Maybe you are looking at the wrong toon?

Razor_Wit
08-18-2017, 02:37 PM
Whats your level currently? You can only see what is currently accessible.
(ex: If your level 1-2 you will see nothing)
Not until you reach level 3 would it show Inherent: +1 etc..
The earliest you would see +6 inherent is level 23.

Amundir
08-18-2017, 03:05 PM
Whats your level currently? You can only see what is currently accessible.
(ex: If your level 1-2 you will see nothing)
Not until you reach level 3 would it show Inherent: +1 etc..
The earliest you would see +6 inherent is level 23.

He looked at his feats. The feat list will show how many times you have aquired a tome even before they are applied.

Nyata
08-18-2017, 05:01 PM

asking the obvious question... did you TR recently?

edit: adding some links in case it is not that obvious... kinda tired and should have explained earlier that this has been known to happen:
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/484440-Lost-Tomes?highlight=lost+tomes
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/486012-tome-disapperance?highlight=lost+tomes