PDA

View Full Version : Most active server?

PwnHammer40K
08-13-2017, 12:27 PM
Hi, I've been trying to get back into DDO after a break of nearly 5! years. I have some level 25 characters with multiple TRs across Cannith, Orien and Argonnessen, but most of my investment is on Cannith.

The few times that I logged on Cannith during the last month, it's been fairly...quiet, to say the least. Also, the number of non-TR characters I saw was barely four or five.

So which server has the most players now, including new ones?

I think this game could use a fresh marketing drive to bring in new blood, and maybe a global chat channel to liven the place up a little..

FranOhmsford
08-13-2017, 02:37 PM
The Default Server is Orien and has been for well over a year now - Think the Devs have given up swapping the default around and have just left it on Orien for good.
This means that Orien has half again the population of any other server and obviously by far the most newbies and first lifers.

Joint second right now would be Sarlona and Ghallanda.

Argo and Khyber also have decent current populations.

If you find Cannith underpopulated I'd also give Thelanis a miss as its pop. isn't much higher than Cannith's and absolutely avoid Wayfinder like the plague as it doesn't actually have a population outside of peak hours.