PDA

View Full Version : Simple suggestion to improve the diversity and fun.

Gralhota
05-15-2017, 09:34 PM
Dear developers please show some love for the summons, I have a build fully focused on summons (feats, spells enhancments etc..) and even then the summons/pets are still useless.

Add attack speed, MP/RP/SP for the feats of summons and CR increase them through the randomly created items and CC craft.

Igrovin
05-16-2017, 08:10 AM
Dear developers please show some love for the summons, I have a build fully focused on summons (feats, spells enhancments etc..) and even then the summons/pets are still useless.

Add attack speed, MP/RP/SP for the feats of summons and CR increase them through the randomly created items and CC craft.

Totally agree. A lot of non-blasty builds (With a few exceptions) with some magic classes have very little support that could be there.

Like Imbune summoning which could summon creatures with a spell effect already on them. In PnP this feat let you select the spell. In here it could be a passive that gives your summons something like blur or some PPRor something. Or could be a toggle that gives specific or random spell effects for an additional money.

Gralhota
05-16-2017, 08:23 AM
Totally agree. A lot of non-blasty builds (With a few exceptions) with some magic classes have very little support that could be there.

Like Imbune summoning which could summon creatures with a spell effect already on them. In PnP this feat let you select the spell. In here it could be a passive that gives your summons something like blur or some PPRor something. Or could be a toggle that gives specific or random spell effects for an additional money.

The Oncoming Storm ( ED ) : It's a joke, increase the chance for 25%. Remember, Tier 3 ED and Summons die fast.

Igrovin
05-16-2017, 09:48 AM
Indeed.. I'd have a few things like this..

Leadership - req level 6
Gain access to a number of Leadership Aura stances. (The following are toggles.)

Bolster the Guard - Hirelings, Summons and Charmed creatures gain your Cha mod as a bonus to saves.
Last Defense - Hirelings, Summons and Charmed creatures gain your Cha mod as a bonus to PPR/MPR
Press Forwards - Hirelings, Summon, and Charmed creatures gain your Cha mod as a bonus to Attack rolls
Put some Dirt in it - Hirelings, Summons and charmed creatures heal your 1/2 your Hp +cha mod every 2 seconds
Stand Tall - Hirelings, Summons and charmed creatures gain elemental resistance equal to your Cha mod.

Double Aura - req level 12
You can have up to 2 auras going at a time.

Gralhota
05-16-2017, 09:53 AM
Indeed.. I'd have a few things like this..

Leadership - req level 6
Gain access to a number of Leadership Aura stances. (The following are toggles.)

Bolster the Guard - Hirelings, Summons and Charmed creatures gain your Cha mod as a bonus to saves.
Last Defense - Hirelings, Summons and Charmed creatures gain your Cha mod as a bonus to PPR/MPR
Press Forwards - Hirelings, Summon, and Charmed creatures gain your Cha mod as a bonus to Attack rolls
Put some Dirt in it - Hirelings, Summons and charmed creatures heal your 1/2 your Hp +cha mod every 2 seconds
Stand Tall - Hirelings, Summons and charmed creatures gain elemental resistance equal to your Cha mod.

Double Aura - req level 12
You can have up to 2 auras going at a time.

Devs think, improve and do it.

Questdoer
06-30-2017, 09:26 AM
It might not be the total overhall you are looking for but awhile ago I put together a mock-up for a wolf and iron defender rework.
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/485854-Pet-Enhancement-Update