PDA

View Full Version : SSG: Implement another system to get Comms of Heroism I cant upgrade my CitW gear

Razor_Wit
05-11-2017, 09:58 PM
Admit it- Fall of Truth and CitW are dead raids. I usually play everyday for 1 or 2 hours and alot more on the weekends and I haven't seen an LFM for either of these raids in over 6 mos. CitW even longer. Heck even Titan seems to be having a nice revitalization on G-Land. (hoping to get in on one of those soon, my sigil is ready) Anyway, put a new way to get them in place-it kinda sucks now. And...I really would like to get some of the named gear out of there still.
I have tried getting CitW raids going myself in the past with no luck, so I am not afraid to put up an lfm and wait- nobody wants to do it is my problem.

TitusOvid
05-12-2017, 08:47 AM
I am sorry to say but SSG won't help you out there, I am pretty sure. So I like to give you an idea and maybe it works.
I set up a mailinglist for the titan raid on orien in the orien subforum. Since I can' host the raid regurlarly I sent out ingame invitations 1 day prior to the run and I post in relevant channels. We are seldom a full raid group but you really don't have to be. For citw or fot neither.
And it is my experience on orien, if the raid is IP, people join. Fot is special but if the peeps can grab a completion for no efford they don't mind either to join later on.

Maybe a mailinglist helps you out. It is not much trouble and I think worth a try.

Good luck.

NytCrawlr
05-12-2017, 09:06 AM
On Ghallanda, I don't see many FoT runs, but the groups I run with do try to get a CitW run in after our Abbott runs every Tuesday and Saturday. Usually on Saturday CitW is before Abbott since that is usually ran around 1-2am EST, OMG It's Early, Sunday morning. :)

florestan
05-12-2017, 09:14 AM
Admit it- Fall of Truth and CitW are dead raids. I usually play everyday for 1 or 2 hours and alot more on the weekends and I haven't seen an LFM for either of these raids in over 6 mos. CitW even longer. Heck even Titan seems to be having a nice revitalization on G-Land. (hoping to get in on one of those soon, my sigil is ready) Anyway, put a new way to get them in place-it kinda sucks now. And...I really would like to get some of the named gear out of there still.
I have tried getting CitW raids going myself in the past with no luck, so I am not afraid to put up an lfm and wait- nobody wants to do it is my problem.

They gave away two tokens that could be exchanged for 20 CoH in February for the 11th anniversary.
I see CitW run pretty regularly on Khyber but less so since Racial TR. probably best to post in your servers forum and organize something

Sunnie
05-12-2017, 09:28 AM
I agree with florestan, most raids are being run less than before due to racial reincarnation. Many of the players that used to do ERs or stay at cap are now back in the hamster wheel and as a result there're fewer people able and willing to do epic raids.

Cantor
05-22-2017, 11:27 AM

TR to a monkcher and solo FoT. I know it's not what you want to do, but it gets it done.

Seriously. We really need a new way to get them, and ways to consume a few forgotten items. Like: trade 25 cleric/PDK/etc comm for one, or trade 2000 (ish) Mysterious remnants for one, other useless stuff.

Saekee
05-22-2017, 12:28 PM
In the past, I recommended that they add those comms to the elite Saga reward list as an option for non-raiders

TitusOvid
05-22-2017, 01:41 PM
In the past, I recommended that they add those comms to the elite Saga reward list as an option for non-raiders

/signed

Igrovin
05-22-2017, 02:07 PM
The main problem I see with them is that they are locked behind that expansion pack paywall that requires people to buy an expansion, even if they're runnning VIP

Cantor
05-22-2017, 04:17 PM
The main problem I see with them is that they are locked behind that expansion pack paywall that requires people to buy an expansion, even if they're runnning VIP

You don't need them otherwise though, they are used to upgrade things in that pack.

Aelonwy
05-22-2017, 06:18 PM
You don't need them otherwise though, they are used to upgrade things in that pack.

They are also used in Epic GH for Flawless Dragon Armor, and to acquire level 24 augments.

Enoach
05-22-2017, 06:49 PM
There was a time I found raids were run less and less. What I decided to do...

1) Start A regular weekly Raid Event
2) Put up an LFM and Lead the Raids I wanted/needed

Doing this once a week (Or at a regular interval that people can plan on) helps to establish people joining you as they can be prepared such as flagging.

sirgog
05-23-2017, 03:44 AM
Both raids are pretty easy to brute force on EH in a 4 to 8 person PUG, even if you don't know them well.

FoT will give you 1.5 Comms per EH completion.

Talon_Moonshadow
05-23-2017, 04:09 AM
Just reroll as a Warlock and solo the raids; problem solved.
(works for CitW anyway...)

cru121
05-23-2017, 04:29 AM
add some as new favor reward for high tiers of PDK favor

Aelonwy
05-23-2017, 07:08 AM

That would be cool. Would be nice to get something else (that you don't instantly trash) with the spotted wolf pup too... maybe a choice of the cleric/druid/wizard/villager commendations like you get with some of the chain reward lists.

TitusOvid
05-23-2017, 07:24 AM

Good idea, you need something for Greater Oversword - 500 Favor anyway. And it would fit perfectly giving the hero of two worlds a commendation or 3.

TDarkchylde
05-24-2017, 05:16 PM

/signed

At this point, all the Comms need to be made BtA. The stuff you can get with Comms of Heroism isn't endgame anymore. There's no point in keeping them BtC, except maybe for lore reasons, which kind of went out the window with recent design decisions.