PDA

View Full Version : New Feats

Igrovin
05-05-2017, 04:12 PM
Able Learner: Human Only, 1st level only - Cross class skills only cost 1 point per rank

Quick Reconnoiter: 5 ranks in Listen and 5 Ranks in Spot: Search time is reduce 20%, Detect Range increase 25%

Acrobatic Warrior : Tumble 5 ranks, Jump 5 Ranks, Balance 5 ranks : Every 5 points of Tumble reduces the time before the balance check when knocked prone by 0.10 seconds (or so.) Every Five ooints of balance gives +PPR while tumbling and Every 5 points of jump gives +MPR while tumbling

Piranha's Strike: While in Combat Expertise or Fighting Defensively +damage while using a light weapon

Igrovin
05-09-2017, 09:25 AM
Few more

Rapid Wand Wielder - UMD 5 - Reduces Wand Cooldown by 25%

Dual Wand Wielder - Twf - Have the ability to wield a second wand in the off hand. When you cast, both are used in rapid succession with the mainhand casting first. Both wands use an extra 1d4 charges. (Likely won't be able to work, hence the previous feat)

dragons1ayer74
05-09-2017, 11:51 AM
Potion Mastery: Allow all Meta Magic feats effects and applicable spell power to apply to potions
Scroll Mastery: Allow all Meta Magic feats effects and applicable spell power to apply to scrolls
Wand Mastery: Allow all Meta Magic feats effects and applicable spell power to apply to wands

Twisted Caster: Increase Caster level by 3 if your caster level is less than max character level.

Monkey Grip: Allow a two-handed melee weapon to be used 1 handed.

YUTANG75
05-09-2017, 12:48 PM
Monkey Grip: Allow a two-handed melee weapon to be used 1 handed.

As is that is a horribly unbalanced idea. With this every TWF build would suddenly be dual wielding two handed weapons or casters are holding a Qstaff and an orb. More importantly I'm pretty certain the system wouldn't be able to cope with that.

psykopeta
05-09-2017, 01:22 PM
As is that is a horribly unbalanced idea. With this every TWF build would suddenly be dual wielding two handed weapons or casters are holding a Qstaff and an orb. More importantly I'm pretty certain the system wouldn't be able to cope with that.

2 SOS

lol

i would like wielding 2 orbs tho or 2 HRC

being able to equip scrolls in offhand would be insane, imo

Igrovin
05-09-2017, 01:34 PM

Yeah back during the beta they said that they couldn't do the switching handedness of items. AT least at that time. I don't think anything changed on that.