PDA

View Full Version : Enhancement point question

Gerwynd
04-14-2017, 05:19 AM
Hi guys!
Thanks for taking the time to read my post. My question(s) is related to the enhancement tree. I started a wiz/rog but did the first level as rogue, now at level 4 I'm 2/2 and looking to head with wiz from here on in. As I want to be mostly wizard, at the moment however, I only have access to my racial tree, 2 rogue trees and Harper agent (which I would have to pay for). Can someone please tell me if this will change and give me access to the archmage or other wizard trees when I have more levels of wiz than rogue, or, do I need to reroll as wiz 1 to get access to that?

I took rogue first for the big time skill points so I can get my skills up to compensate for the later wiz levels (I'm very keen on UMD for heal wands)

Thanks in advance

Rys
04-14-2017, 05:34 AM
Hi guys!
Thanks for taking the time to read my post. My question(s) is related to the enhancement tree. I started a wiz/rog but did the first level as rogue, now at level 4 I'm 2/2 and looking to head with wiz from here on in. As I want to be mostly wizard, at the moment however, I only have access to my racial tree, 2 rogue trees and Harper agent (which I would have to pay for). Can someone please tell me if this will change and give me access to the archmage or other wizard trees when I have more levels of wiz than rogue, or, do I need to reroll as wiz 1 to get access to that?

I took rogue first for the big time skill points so I can get my skills up to compensate for the later wiz levels (I'm very keen on UMD for heal wands)

Thanks in advance

Try clicking on the two arrows. The trees should be hiding there.

http://i.imgur.com/zQ06GmF.jpg

Gerwynd
04-14-2017, 06:02 AM
Yah I've done that but it's not there :(

Rys
04-14-2017, 06:11 AM
Yah I've done that but it's not there :(

The one on the very right too?

Qhualor
04-14-2017, 06:14 AM
and tried the drop down menus down on the bottom of each tree?

Gerwynd
04-14-2017, 06:57 AM
Yep. Far right is harper tree and the others are rogue. I'll put a screen shot up later

Kylstrem
04-14-2017, 09:28 AM
have you logged out and logged in again since you took two wiz levels?

Gerwynd
04-14-2017, 04:30 PM
have you logged out and logged in again since you took two wiz levels?

Sorry I cant figure out how to attach a picture, but I'm in a bit of a rush at the moment :)

I have clicked all the tabs at the bottom, there are no choices other than Eldritch Knight or Assassin, thief-acrobat, mechanic for the drop downs and the last one is Harper Agent, there is definitely no arch mage or pale master tree as there is in my straight wizard.
I have also logged off and on again several times since getting the second level of wizard to make it 2/2

The only thing I can think of is that when I get quest rewards they are listed as (rog) after my name other than (wiz), this would suck if it stayed as just that for the entire time only because I took my first level as rogue

Gerwynd
04-18-2017, 07:38 PM
Sorted! Thanks so much. Playing in windowed I didnt see the arrow on the side of the thing, ctrl+shift and BOOM! Full screen and there is that dodgy little arrow. Thanks so much guys