PDA

View Full Version : Raid Sagas

ThreadNecromancer
04-11-2017, 10:40 AM
Raiding the Unholy - Complete each of Vision of Destruction, Tower of Despair, Defiler of the Just, Chronoscope, Demon Queen, Caught in the Web, either of Shroud/Legendary Shroud, and either of Hound/Legendary Hound.

Raiding the Ancient - Complete each of Riding the Storm Out, Fall of Truth, Reaver's Fate, Fire on Thunder Peak, Plane of Night, Temple of the Deathwyrm, and either of Tempest Spine/Legendary Tempest Spine.

Raiding the Unliving - Complete each of Ascension Chamber, Mark of Death, Temple of the Deathwyrm, Lord of Blades, Master Artificer, Twilight Forge, Vault of Night, and Titan Awakes.

Unholy looks to be easiest to complete once flagged, with Ancient being the easiest overall, and Unliving being the hardest. Pretty sure I included every raid so far released, comment if I missed one.

Discuss reward options, while compensating higher difficulty settings. Please keep in mind the intent is for endgame replay value, so rewards could be rare items, stacks of ingredients or collectables, guild renown, rare consumables like tomes, hearts of wood, etc.

Powerhungry
04-11-2017, 11:53 PM
Raiding the Unholy - Complete each of Vision of Destruction, Tower of Despair, Defiler of the Just, Chronoscope, Demon Queen, Caught in the Web, either of Shroud/Legendary Shroud, and either of Hound/Legendary Hound.

Raiding the Ancient - Complete each of Riding the Storm Out, Fall of Truth, Reaver's Fate, Fire on Thunder Peak, Plane of Night, Temple of the Deathwyrm, and either of Tempest Spine/Legendary Tempest Spine.

Raiding the Unliving - Complete each of Ascension Chamber, Mark of Death, Temple of the Deathwyrm, Lord of Blades, Master Artificer, Twilight Forge, Vault of Night, and Titan Awakes.

Unholy looks to be easiest to complete once flagged, with Ancient being the easiest overall, and Unliving being the hardest. Pretty sure I included every raid so far released, comment if I missed one.

Discuss reward options, while compensating higher difficulty settings. Please keep in mind the intent is for endgame replay value, so rewards could be rare items, stacks of ingredients or collectables, guild renown, rare consumables like tomes, hearts of wood, etc.

Raid sagas have been mentioned before. I believe Cordovan said something about it not being possible due to (something) in the raid mechanics.

gummolo
04-12-2017, 12:17 AM
/signed because a good idea is a good idea. And for what cordovan had said, I hope the programmers are good enough to circunvent this " little" (to my profane informatic knowledge) problema