PDA

View Full Version : Intercontinental mail service!

Sonoma
03-18-2017, 06:32 PM
I suggest SSG provide inter-server mail service at every mailbox. Postage should be low, 1 or 2 Astral Shards. Low prices build high volume and huuuge profits.

I do love dem profits.

THE Old Man

Lokeal_The_Flame
11-09-2017, 02:52 PM
I agree with part of that but 5 astral shards, not one or two... five at least.... and more if the item is considerably heavy!

Uska
11-10-2017, 04:15 AM
Bad idea

cdbd3rd
11-10-2017, 08:34 AM
Bad idea

Not sure I see the "bad" of it, but taking over 7 months for a single response speaks to the general popularity of the idea. :rolleyes:

I think linking the AH & ASAH across all servers would be a hoot! :) Or maybe even just the Broker NPCs...

FranOhmsford
11-10-2017, 11:22 AM
but taking over 7 months for a single response speaks to the general popularity of the idea. :rolleyes:

I'd say it's more likely a bad title where people didn't even bother clicking on the thread because they thought it was about IRL Intercontinental Mail rather than In-Game Interserver Mail.

Not sure how it could be a "bad idea" to suggest a way to transfer items across Server - They couldn't be "bound" items obviously.

PsychoBlonde
11-13-2017, 09:20 AM
Since you can have toons on different servers with the same name, how would you address this inter-server mail? They'd have to add an option for you to select which server you were directing it to.

Personally I think something more on the order of 30 shards for messages with items attached would be appropriate. There's really no purpose for this except to send gear back and forth.