PDA

View Full Version : Wardrobe Tab

Serudio
03-05-2017, 09:35 AM
Wouldn't it be awesome to have a wardrobe tab for cosmetic stuff, similar to pet stable, where you can put all your cosmetic stuff? I'd like to buy more cosmetics, but there is no room for me anymore. I already got several bank space, but since I have been playing one character for many years with many lives, I have also a lot of gear all around.

A scroll quiver would not kill anyone as well...

Rofaust
03-13-2017, 05:32 AM
I agree and like this idea.

+1 :)

Aelonwy
03-13-2017, 01:14 PM
I would love this... I have the Drow Mask, 2 sets of glowing eyes, the wintry ice robe, 8 mirrored items, 5 store bought cosmetics (3 pale violet and tan leaf), traveler's outfit, wilderness outfit, sun glasses, gold party hat, gold remnants armor, Mabar armor and helm and then there are the BTC/race required items of the iconics and warforged docent cosmetics.

------------------------------------------------
I may or may not have a cosmetics problem. No interventions please.

cdbd3rd
03-13-2017, 03:27 PM
I would love this... I have the Drow Mask, 2 sets of glowing eyes, the wintry ice robe, 8 mirrored items, 5 store bought cosmetics (3 pale violet and tan leaf), traveler's outfit, wilderness outfit, sun glasses, gold party hat, gold remnants armor, Mabar armor and helm and then there are the BTC/race required items of the iconics and warforged docent cosmetics.

------------------------------------------------
I may or may not have a cosmetics problem. No interventions please.

Title well earned. :cool:

Aelonwy
03-13-2017, 05:07 PM
As an addendum, something that might be additionally helpful to players as well as make SSG money is a couple of additional cosmetic slots. These slots could have hair dyes and body dyes programmed to be "permanent" items that you can slot on your character(s) whenever you like. They could go one step further and make cosmetic slot hairstyles. Cosmetic slot Hair dyes are self explanatory I think, the body dyes could be used on warforged, druid forms, and dragonborn possibly.

Image for example:

http://i.imgur.com/hEzIojr.jpg