PDA

View Full Version : Just reward

Sthax
02-23-2017, 12:49 PM
Hey folks

I bet this has been asks before a zillion times. But I can't seem to find it.

How does just reward mechanics work. I ran a fvs sorc warlock and the 2 bursts would give me allot of SP.
Bit just as fast as it appeared it was gone. Like snow in the sun. Like me when my mother in law comes over

Is there any method to the madness?
I'm working on a cleric/warlock hybrid and am thinking to use just reward with the ticking heal dmg ability from exalted angel.

Does it dissappear when you cast something or does it only stay for 1 sec? What's the deal?
Hope someone can shed some light on this.

Thnx
Sth*x

KoobTheProud
02-25-2017, 01:30 PM
Just Reward does not stack so maximum free SP from it is 10 SP on a crit.

At a guess you have something in your rotation that uses 10+ SP and so the SP vanish each time through your rotation as you spend them on that spell.

If you're Holy Smiting as part of the rotation that would do it. So would Soundburst or any of the single target Warlock SLA's or FvS spells.

There is something that happens occasionally when I am on Echoes of Power when my SP suddenly jump up to 25 or 30 and then drop back down to X + 10. I'm not sure what that is but it has the hallmarks you describe of being there one second and then vanishing before I can cast anything with it unless I am very quick when it happens.