PDA

View Full Version : Interest Check: PAX East

Cordovan
02-22-2017, 04:09 PM
If you are heading to PAX East or live within easy driving distance from the convention, would you be interested in an informal meetup on Saturday evening? It'd be me, a couple of devs, and some (old) swag. Just wanted to gauge general interest.

Qhualor
02-22-2017, 04:22 PM
hmmm.. I have interest (cue scary background music).

I would be better dressed for the weather this time :)

LrdSlvrhnd
02-22-2017, 04:28 PM
I have lots of interest!

...Unfortunately, I also know that there's no way I'm gonna actually be there, so don't count me.

Turtlsdown
02-22-2017, 06:53 PM
Would be interested

Clacker12
02-22-2017, 07:38 PM
If you are heading to PAX East or live within easy driving distance from the convention, would you be interested in an informal meetup on Saturday evening? It'd be me, a couple of devs, and some (old) swag. Just wanted to gauge general interest.

all the gaming conventions are either on the east coast or west coast..and im in the middle of the country! such a shame

Memnir
02-22-2017, 08:00 PM
all the gaming conventions are either on the east coast or west coast..and im in the middle of the country! such a shamePAX South (http://south.paxsite.com/)

brian14
02-22-2017, 08:31 PM
Yes, I would be interested. Do you have a location yet?

[Edit] Damn, it overlaps with Boston Sea Rovers. It is in Danvers, and I will be there until 5 pm Saturday.

Hipparan
02-22-2017, 10:38 PM
Sadly I don't live anywhere near the Boston area or else I would love to go. I will be there in October for my honeymoon though!

Coldin
02-22-2017, 11:05 PM
I'll actually be heading to PAX East this year. So I'm interested. I'd be happy to check catch someone on the exhibit floor. :)

cdbd3rd
02-23-2017, 10:35 AM
all the gaming conventions are either on the east coast or west coast..and im in the middle of the country! such a shame

Well, there is always this little thing in Indiana, I think they call it Gen Con?

:p

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/482248-Gen-Con-2017-(August-17-20)-Gathering-For-Buffs%E2%84%A2-meet-up

-------------

On topic: Despite my interest in Gatherings, my last drive through Boston left me traumatized & my PTSD hasn't subsided enough yet to try that again. :o

MysticElaine
03-03-2017, 05:26 PM
I'd be interested in meeting up again. Although, I would have to miss my tabletop D&D game...