PDA

View Full Version : Iconic TR Question

snook59
02-21-2017, 10:06 AM
So I plan on using Iconics for a bit to get a few heroic past lives out of the way. So you still have to take the majority of your levels in the heroics past life you want or do you get to "pick" one during the iconic TR Process.

Thanks.

Greantun
02-21-2017, 10:11 AM
So I plan on using Iconics for a bit to get a few heroic past lives out of the way. So you still have to take the majority of your levels in the heroics past life you want or do you get to "pick" one during the iconic TR Process.

Thanks.

The only differences between a normal life and an Iconic life is:
1) You have no choice in the class at level 1. That choice is made by whatever Iconic class you are using.
2) You get enough XP to level to 15 to start with. You can either use all in the same class as level 1, or you can go to regular trainers and pick what you want.

You do not get to choose what past life you want, it is still based on the same framework as a normal life, whichever class you have more of when you TR.

snook59
02-21-2017, 10:29 AM
For the speedy answer, I jacked up my first one though by taking mostly levels of warlock which I already have a past life in....back to the drawing board to correct the mistake I've made. I only got to level 16 so I guess it isn't to bad.

Stoner81
02-21-2017, 12:34 PM
For the speedy answer, I jacked up my first one though by taking mostly levels of warlock which I already have a past life in....back to the drawing board to correct the mistake I've made. I only got to level 16 so I guess it isn't to bad.

Past lives stack up to 3 times.

Stoner81.