PDA

View Full Version : One wish for Loot Upgrades?

FranOhmsford
02-14-2017, 11:05 AM
Mine would be for Dragonscales to get at least a Blue Slot added! Please Devs!

http://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Black_Dragonscale_Armor

http://ddowiki.com/page/White_Dragonplate_Armor

and so on.

Selvera
02-14-2017, 12:06 PM
Dragonscale armour is already top-tier for its level range.

Dragontouched on the other hand.... I see no reason to make that when I can make better armour (dragonscale) easier.

But if I wanted loot buffed; I'd say probably stuff from Twilight Forge, Chronoscope or other mid-low level raids. In general; if an item is rarely ever used (or never used), it could probably use a little buff.

FranOhmsford
02-14-2017, 12:14 PM
Dragonscale armour is already top-tier for its level range.

Dragontouched on the other hand.... I see no reason to make that when I can make better armour (dragonscale) easier.

But if I wanted loot buffed; I'd say probably stuff from Twilight Forge, Chronoscope or other mid-low level raids. In general; if an item is rarely ever used (or never used), it could probably use a little buff.

Pick one - If only one {or one system say} could get buffed which would you want buffed first/most?

Dragontouched?

Chrono Loot?

Something more specific like the Chattering Ring from Twilight Forge?

Selvera
02-14-2017, 12:54 PM
Well it would be awesome if they made a high level version of Shining Crescents; does that count?

FranOhmsford
02-14-2017, 01:11 PM
Well it would be awesome if they made a high level version of Shining Crescents; does that count?

Yes of course. :)

Steve_Howe
02-14-2017, 02:07 PM
I just want my Phlogistons to become BTA instead of BTC. That way I can make at least one (and only one) Tier 3 Thunder-Forged weapon...a maul most likely, maybe an Orb or Scepter.

Aelonwy
02-17-2017, 07:22 AM
One item? Or one loot system? If single item, it would be really nice for the Parasitic Breastplate to get an augment slot. If loot system then either the Harbinger of Madness/Reign of Madness items could use an augment pass (at the very least) or the same done to the items from Secrets of the Artificers which could add augment slots at the Cannith reforging station.