PDA

View Full Version : Aura of Menace

PestWulf
01-31-2017, 03:39 PM
Hey,

Is there anything wrong with the Aura of menace in terms of PvE? If I go into a tavern and pvp with a friend I can clearly see a puff of smoke and the debuff on me. But when adventuring with her, there are no puffs of smoke to show the mobs are getting debuffed and if I inspect the mobs they have no Menace debuff on them? So I wonder if it's just not working on mobs at this point? or are the visual indicators and the examine just not supposed to show on mobs and you just trust that it works?

SirValentine
02-01-2017, 06:25 AM
But when adventuring with her, there are no puffs of smoke to show the mobs are getting debuffed and if I inspect the mobs they have no Menace debuff on them? So I wonder if it's just not working on mobs at this point? or are the visual indicators and the examine just not supposed to show on mobs and you just trust that it works?

If I remember correctly, I think it shows up in your combat log. Try checking there.

PestWulf
02-01-2017, 03:31 PM
If I remember correctly, I think it shows up in your combat log. Try checking there.

Unfortunately no luck there. I think the Aura is broken when it comes to mob's. So I reckon I should bug it.