PDA

View Full Version : Oil Leaching Weapon Attribute (Vampirism for Warforged)

Lokeal_The_Flame
01-28-2017, 03:49 AM
A lot of people do not seem to know this but Vampirism actually scales with healing amplification, a good self-heal melee build can actually be achieved using this, regeneration, and healer's bounty if one's damage reduction is good enough.

The thing is, Warforged get a penalty when it comes to vampirism while a warforged version of the regeneration and healer's bounty effects already exist.

Warforged heal from use of oil potions, oil can be found naturally in human tissue, and even bone so a weapon that sucks this out and delivers it to the warforged is not so far fetched.

lifestaker
01-28-2017, 04:47 PM
A lot of people do not seem to know this but Vampirism actually scales with healing amplification, a good self-heal melee build can actually be achieved using this, regeneration, and healer's bounty if one's damage reduction is good enough.

The thing is, Warforged get a penalty when it comes to vampirism while a warforged version of the regeneration and healer's bounty effects already exist.

Warforged heal from use of oil potions, oil can be found naturally in human tissue, and even bone so a weapon that sucks this out and delivers it to the warforged is not so far fetched.

I could be wrong but I thought the new vampirism from crafting actually has a repair and positive version. Running repair amp and vampirism shard on a WF should increase your healing the same as healing amp and the same weapon equipped on a non WF. I could not tell you what a fleshy race with construct essence gets though for they qualify for both with racial default to positive.

If I remember right, dev posted something regarding this a ways back in response to an issue someone had with their repeater healing every hit on a WF race and not on a fleshy. I could not find the thread though, but they said something along the lines of vampirism having 2 versions of healing, with the repair version not having a working timer between proc.