PDA

View Full Version : Pure Shards and Crafting

RomRamley
01-21-2017, 12:44 PM
The new crafting system makes it almost impossible to be your guild's crafting PC. This is due the requirement of Purified Eberron Dragonshard's. The components are very rare and currently you can not trade these to the person doing the crafting. This is a HUGE change from the old system. So Please change it so we do not have to use these shards or that we can trade them.

EllisDee37
01-21-2017, 01:22 PM
Agreed that purified costs utterly destroyed the concept of a guild crafter.

Saekee
01-21-2017, 02:24 PM
well, it is not hard to level up enough to do at least heroic crafting.

My main's crafting levels are still not able to do insightful stats but I figure when I get to cap, deconning will give more essences.

doubledge
01-21-2017, 03:05 PM
Pssst. Wanna hear a secret?

The cannith ingredient vendors trade epic dungeon tokens 1:1 to purified eberron fragments. You're welcome.

Just farm devil assault or dailies and you'll generate enough tokens. In fact, if you're doing ETRs, you should have an excess.

EllisDee37
01-21-2017, 03:41 PM
Pssst. Wanna hear a secret?

The cannith ingredient vendors trade epic dungeon tokens 1:1 to purified eberron fragments. You're welcome.

Just farm devil assault or dailies and you'll generate enough tokens. In fact, if you're doing ETRs, you should have an excess.I go through hundreds of tokens buying augments. I definitely don't have extras for purifieds. Thankfully my tome stockpile is keeping me afloat in purifieds for a while.