PDA

View Full Version : Make Cannith Crafting Experience At Least A Little Easier To Gain!

Lokeal_The_Flame
01-08-2017, 01:34 PM
Adding Cannith Crafting Experience as an option in saga rewards would help

Making a special attribute on equipment that gives you more experience for dissolving it on a deconstruction device when present on said item. (Enough to gain a level would be fair). (Could be called Blessed By Gond). 5% chance for an equip-able randomly generated item to have this trait would be fair enough I believe, further restricting it to be farmable only in dungeons on elite difficulty where you are a lower level than the quest is rated would also be fair in my opinion.

Make the stones of experience gained from Otto's Irresistible box able to be turned into crafting experience via a crafting recipe.

Making a Cannith Festival event would be genius and I think just might be the best of the ideas so long as it would be pulled off just right. Make it similar to the endless night festival, give out exclusive rare crafting shards and Cannith Crafting experience as reward options. Heck you could even add the option to modify named items so that they can have a cannith extra item effect slot added to them! Heck in this event you could even have blank items with two augment slots, I'd love a craftable Falchion with two empty red augment slots (One likely actually being purple or orange). Heck you could earn some sort of tokens from the event and even trade them in for Cannith Essences!

Aelonwy
01-08-2017, 03:38 PM
Making a Cannith Festival event would be genius and I think just might be the best of the ideas so long as it would be pulled off just right. Make it similar to the endless night festival, give out exclusive rare crafting shards and Cannith Crafting experience as reward options. Heck you could even add the option to modify named items so that they can have a cannith extra item effect slot added to them! Heck in this event you could even have blank items with two augment slots, I'd love a craftable Falchion with two empty red augment slots (One likely actually being purple or orange). Heck you could earn some sort of tokens from the event and even trade them in for Cannith Essences!

That's actually a pretty terrific idea. An event where the loot isn't pre-made and immediately outdated but special crafting blanks and crafting shards that while only available during the event can be used in crafting year round. I'm sorry, that's just brilliant!

Additional event loot could be minor crafting xp elixers, bundles of random collectibles, maybe the lowest tier of success boosters.

Greantun
01-08-2017, 06:02 PM
Adding Cannith Crafting Experience as an option in saga rewards would help

Making a special attribute on equipment that gives you more experience for dissolving it on a deconstruction device when present on said item. (Enough to gain a level would be fair). (Could be called Blessed By Gond). 5% chance for an equip-able randomly generated item to have this trait would be fair enough I believe, further restricting it to be farmable only in dungeons on elite difficulty where you are a lower level than the quest is rated would also be fair in my opinion.

Make the stones of experience gained from Otto's Irresistible box able to be turned into crafting experience via a crafting recipe.

Sorry, but Cannith Crafting levels now are one of the easiest things to get. I went from about 50 to 360 in less than 30 minutes (one pot). For leveling, you should only make ML shards, as they only cost essences. And with pots and change boosters you can easily get a couple hundred levels in 30 minutes or less.

EllisDee37
01-08-2017, 06:39 PM
Sorry, but Cannith Crafting levels now are one of the easiest things to get. I went from about 50 to 360 in less than 30 minutes (one pot). For leveling, you should only make ML shards, as they only cost essences. And with pots and change boosters you can easily get a couple hundred levels in 30 minutes or less.Agreed, but come on, that festival idea is a good one.

Lokeal_The_Flame
01-08-2017, 07:01 PM
Sorry, but Cannith Crafting levels now are one of the easiest things to get. I went from about 50 to 360 in less than 30 minutes (one pot). For leveling, you should only make ML shards, as they only cost essences. And with pots and change boosters you can easily get a couple hundred levels in 30 minutes or less.

How many essences did it take?

What percentage of experience boost did the potion you used grant?

Did you do it on a day DDO was offering extra crafting experience?

Greantun
01-08-2017, 08:32 PM
How many essences did it take?

What percentage of experience boost did the potion you used grant?

Did you do it on a day DDO was offering extra crafting experience?

~40000
Max from store
no

There are other threads on here that explain how to do it, I just followed that thread.

Found the thread I followed: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/477767-My-experience-leveling-from-1-to-312-in-18-minutes-boat-load-of-essences-needed