PDA

View Full Version : New Cannith Challenge Rewards

Lokeal_The_Flame
12-14-2016, 01:13 AM
*Higher level versions of all existing Cannith Challenge prizes

*Elemental Earth Bastard Sword

*Elemental Earth War hammer

*Special shards for Cannith Crafting that you can earn by collecting materials in Cannith Challenges (Healer's Bounty Shard, Roaring Shard, and more)

*A Special item that you click and a crafting box pops up allowing you to add a Misc Effect slot to a weapon so that you can add an effect via Cannith Crafting, for example you could add Vampirism to an Epic Spinal Tap, or even Insightful Seeker to a Mizzen-Mast Splinter (Greatclub). For further explanation, see here http://ccplanner.byethost14.com/

*Craftable Blank weapons with two augment slots

*Ability to trade materials gathered from Cannith challenges for Cannith Essences!

ulticleo
12-24-2016, 03:51 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way to upgrade old items to the new stats? I have sets of bracers, cloaks, artificer rings, boots, and more, representing dozens, if not hundred of hours of grinding through the challenges 3-4 years ago. I really don't feel like repeating that grind now.

ArgentMage
12-25-2016, 10:13 AM
Does anyone know if there is a way to upgrade old items to the new stats? I have sets of bracers, cloaks, artificer rings, boots, and more, representing dozens, if not hundred of hours of grinding through the challenges 3-4 years ago. I really don't feel like repeating that grind now.

The wiki says that the old items don't upgrade to the new stats, which seems unfortunate. I'd hold on to them for now, as this seems ripe for a Stone of Change reset recipe...