PDA

View Full Version : Make Bags "Nameable"

Aldor
12-01-2016, 10:35 AM
With the huge number of ingredients available in the game, it would be nice if I could "name" ingredient bags.

That is, allow us to change the name from "Large Ingredient Bag" to
Shroud
Slavers
Shards
Scrolls
Seals
Cannith
etc...

It would make it much easier to manage.

Thanks.

Lokeal_The_Flame
12-14-2016, 04:15 PM
With the huge number of ingredients available in the game, it would be nice if I could "name" ingredient bags.

That is, allow us to change the name from "Large Ingredient Bag" to
Shroud
Slavers
Shards
Scrolls
Seals
Cannith
etc...

It would make it much easier to manage.

Thanks.

I like this suggestion, but what about making Permanent Hireling Animals Nameable as well? I'd love to name my Owlbear Defender Fluffy!

lostintheswamp
12-14-2016, 04:24 PM
Nameable bags would help SO MUCH.

Bolo_Grubb
12-14-2016, 04:27 PM
I like the idea

Franghasea
12-14-2016, 04:38 PM
With the new Cannith Crafting items being BTA, I'd also like to see a nameable "Adventurer's Trunk". I could put my L20 Warlock gear in the trunk and then name it the same thing, and so on...

Franghasea

lostintheswamp
12-14-2016, 05:10 PM
Too much extra work for the devs. Plus it would help waaaaay to much with the inventory crisis.

Tscheuss
12-14-2016, 05:31 PM
With the new Cannith Crafting items being BTA, I'd also like to see a nameable "Adventurer's Trunk". I could put my L20 Warlock gear in the trunk and then name it the same thing, and so on...

Franghasea

I do something like that with alts. ;)

*well... at least on one server :o

Faltout
12-15-2016, 03:48 AM
Nice idea. And not that hard to do if you put some effort into it.

Grandern_Marn
12-15-2016, 07:57 AM
Jeez, can we make this happen please?? I have seen multiple threads with this suggestion in the past, the Damsels of DDO have talked about it in their podcast (or one of the podcasts, it's all kind of a podcast blur...) and this just has to happen.

Ideas are implemented in game when there is overwhelming demand for something. Nameable bags is a slow burn, people pipe up when the thread comes along and it goes away but it doesn't have the high impact of say...a lag thread. I don't want to have to make a panicky bag thread, I just want to be civil about this, ask nicely and get nameable bag.

Sheesh, what do we gotta do????

https://media.giphy.com/media/5MTanButt3mHC/giphy.gif

We all want DDO to maintain profitability and I have a proposal here.

Why not make bags bought from the DDO store nameable? They will be that much more popular for those who want to label their bags and people who already have bags will want more bags!!!

Player win, Turbine win, Kobold win!