PDA

View Full Version : Mayhem In The Mountains...

Armatone
10-11-2016, 01:01 PM
Go here: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/493327-Mayhem-in-the-Mountains

I am coming up on my one year anniversary and am putting out feelers for anyone in the Asheville/Atlanta/Chattanooga (and in between) area for players that would be interested in doing a Meet&Greet&Game session for a weekend (ie arrive Friday, game Saturday & leave Sunday).

I am thinking that the gaming session would consist of everyone being in a random group, create a new (disposable) character and see how far the group can get by the end of the session. One person of the winning group would get their stay & meals reimbursed.

I am also thinking of asking the local theater if they would be able to run a special gamer request movie (TBD) just for the group on Saturday night.

Loromir
10-11-2016, 01:44 PM
I am coming up on my one year anniversary and am putting out feelers for anyone in the Asheville/Atlanta/Chattanooga (and in between) area for players that would be interested in doing a Meet&Greet&Game session for a weekend (ie arrive Friday, game Saturday & leave Sunday).

I am thinking that the gaming session would consist of everyone being in a random group, create a new (disposable) character and see how far the group can get by the end of the session. One person of the winning group would get their stay & meals reimbursed.

I am also thinking of asking the local theater if they would be able to run a special gamer request movie (TBD) just for the group on Saturday night.

I grew up in Asheville...but don't live there now. It sounds like a fun idea. Let me know if you get any traction on this request...I might be able to come up that way depending on when it is.

Armatone
10-11-2016, 02:52 PM
I grew up in Asheville...but don't live there now. It sounds like a fun idea. Let me know if you get any traction on this request...I might be able to come up that way depending on when it is.

Will do and thanks for showing interest!