PDA

View Full Version : Why are universal challenge tokens BTC and not BTA?

ThrakThor
10-07-2016, 05:17 PM
I know why they are bound, I remember when VIPs and others were selling them on the AH but for someone who has them on a few characters but seems to never have them on the one who needs them it's annoying you can't switch them via the shared bank. Can we change that bound setting please?

Cheers

Faltout
10-08-2016, 09:49 AM
Because then you could:
1. Create a dummy character.
2. Take the daily token
3. Pass it to your main character
4. Delete the dummy character
5. Repeat from step 1.
7. Profit

ThrakThor
10-11-2016, 06:58 AM
Because then you could:
1. Create a dummy character.
2. Take the daily token
3. Pass it to your main character
4. Delete the dummy character
5. Repeat from step 1.
7. Profit

So to translate, "Unfortunately it's not one per account per day, it is one per character per day, so if your idea was implemented then the system could be manipulated to create infinite tokens for a character."

I see, thank you.

Mobiusss
10-11-2016, 07:23 AM
So to translate, "Unfortunately it's not one per account per day, it is one per character per day, so if your idea was implemented then the system could be manipulated to create infinite tokens for a character."

I see, thank you.

Unfortunately, opportunism exists in spades in the game, and when something like this gets discovered, it tends to get milked dry faster than the last cow during the middle of a long drought season. I'll keep the status quo, for that reason.

EllisDee37
10-11-2016, 01:26 PM
If there were a vote between the following two choices...

1) BTC tokens, every character can get one once per day
2) BTA tokens, each account can get one once per day

...I would enthusiastically vote for option #2 despite it meaning that overall, I'd be able to get fewer tokens per day.