PDA

View Full Version : SP pots celibration

lyrecono
07-29-2016, 06:24 AM
Today i picked up my second mana pot this year from a chest.

My suggestions are:

Can we have a graphical notification like confetti pop up when this happens? it is so rare these days it needs to be celebrated!

Can we have a different icon for the potion of wonder so we can lower the chance of disappointment every time we think we got a mana pot?

JOTMON
07-29-2016, 07:26 AM
something like..

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/19930x2x7vnudjpg/original.jpg

IntrepidBear
07-29-2016, 07:46 AM
Congrats !!

There musta been something in the awesome juju air,
because yesterday, I got a pot in one of my end rewards, and just before that; I also got a couple in my daily dice !!!!;)
not pulled any in years..

so, ya, music, bells, light, confetti,
and
passing around a platter of crispy bacon.. lol..

Livmo
07-29-2016, 10:14 AM
Today i picked up my second mana pot this year from a chest.

My suggestions are:

Can we have a graphical notification like confetti pop up when this happens? it is so rare these days it needs to be celebrated!

Can we have a different icon for the potion of wonder so we can lower the chance of disappointment every time we think we got a mana pot?

yes please make the Potions of Wonder a different icon and also the blue skills boost and mana pots different icons as well.

lyrecono
07-29-2016, 05:31 PM
something like..

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/19930x2x7vnudjpg/original.jpg

yep but with more sparkles and confetti

Enoach
07-29-2016, 07:30 PM
I'm mixed on this...

On one hand I like that these are becoming rarer. I'm not a fan of setting up a game that requires someone down lots of these simply to complete a quest. The more rare these are the more likely Turbine won't make quests that require them to be successful.

On the other hand, for those of us that practice SP conservation by using the "best" spell instead of trying to just use a single set of spells, or simply refrain from "overcasting" the reduced dropping of these items make it harder to have them on hand when you do need them.

lyrecono
07-30-2016, 11:43 AM
I'm mixed on this...

On one hand I like that these are becoming rarer. I'm not a fan of setting up a game that requires someone down lots of these simply to complete a quest. The more rare these are the more likely Turbine won't make quests that require them to be successful.

On the other hand, for those of us that practice SP conservation by using the "best" spell instead of trying to just use a single set of spells, or simply refrain from "overcasting" the reduced dropping of these items make it harder to have them on hand when you do need them.

gee, and i had the sneaky suspicion they lowered sp pot drops this to sell more mana pots

dunklezhan
07-30-2016, 12:51 PM
gee, and i had the sneaky suspicion they lowered sp pot drops this to sell more mana pots

They also massively lowered the SP costs for the vast majority of spells compared to what they used to be and introduced more sources of SP and gave us hirelings with Divine Vitality - a lot of divine vitality. The cynical ploy is not quite so cynical :)

Enoach
07-30-2016, 04:47 PM

If they did, then it will be a long time if ever for me. Seems every time I turn around I'm getting free store pots and I have a small nest egg of all the looted ones. Again, mostly because I do (and did) practice spell point conservation by using the best spell for the job.