PDA

View Full Version : Easy FvS PL, Pure, Rogue Splash or FvS / X?

Zarquine
07-16-2016, 06:28 AM
I am preparing my character for his next few lives and I want three FvS PLs.

So, what's the ''easiest'' FvS PL build?

Human Pure FvS?

Human 18 FvS / 2 Rogue (for traps and evasion)?

Or something completely different?

For my Wizard PLs I am running a Human Rogue 2 / Warlock 9 / Wizard 9 and it is a blast (pun intended), although in Inspired Quarter it was a pain...

I don't plan to stay long at epic levels, just TR again once I am lvl 20 again.

cru121
07-16-2016, 08:40 AM
warlock split should work just fine
pure DC caster
some swashbuckler split
some melee split involving kensai and/or barb
some AA split with imbued repeaters

Stoner81
07-16-2016, 09:25 AM
"Easiest" is hard to put in to terms, do you mean by easiest to level, to solo, to run elite streak, to gear up etc etc. Do a Google search for Pastlifenmo it's the build I have used for almost all of my heroic lives (except for Iconics of course).

Stoner81.

tsteigner
07-20-2016, 02:28 PM
I am preparing my character for his next few lives and I want three FvS PLs.

So, what's the ''easiest'' FvS PL build?

Human Pure FvS?

Human 18 FvS / 2 Rogue (for traps and evasion)?

Or something completely different?

For my Wizard PLs I am running a Human Rogue 2 / Warlock 9 / Wizard 9 and it is a blast (pun intended), although in Inspired Quarter it was a pain...

I don't plan to stay long at epic levels, just TR again once I am lvl 20 again.

if it's just for heroic PL and TR after hitting 20 i would recommend (sp?) 9 FvS / 9 Warlock / 2 Rogue (ES tree from WL to t5, 12 pts in TS; rest some AoV) lvling order something like RWWWWWRWWWW(rest FvS)

multipro
07-20-2016, 09:30 PM
if it's just for heroic PL and TR after hitting 20 i would recommend (sp?) 9 FvS / 9 Warlock / 2 Rogue (ES tree from WL to t5, 12 pts in TS; rest some AoV) lvling order something like RWWWWWRWWWW(rest FvS)

I was also looking for my second and third fvs lives on my main toon. I did 9 fvs 6 ranger 5 rogue and used duel razorends. I could do all traps and alternated shiv and exposing strike from assassin and deep wood stalker to have almost permanent sneak attack. I soloed all the way to 20 and tr'd it was fun, simple, and I had a lot of fun.