PDA

View Full Version : 15 Wizardess Looking for guild :3

LamiaCritter
07-01-2016, 05:26 PM
Just as the title says ^^
I'm pretty much looking for a guild after returning to DDO after a loooooong half-hiatus (think along the lines of roughly 5 years or so, with a few weeks of play dispersed throughout said years)
My character on Argonnassen is a Level 15 Wizard :3 Deep Gnome Illusionist (advanced creation).
I play all day (referring to MMOs in general) and every day until about 11:30 every day except Friday. Fridays I tend to stay up late until about 3AM. Yes, you read that right. I can't exactly go outside the house much due to being very ill. Go ahead and insult me if you want to; I already feel devalued as it is c: and I'm trying to do what I can to contribute to my family.

I'll go ahead and warn that the amount of time that I can STAY online are somewhat sporadic. I have, had, and will need to poof without warning on occasion to manage my breathing. Hopefully that won't put too much of a damper on things.

Other than that, I'm easygoing and a bit on the quiet side c: Please let me know if there's a guild out there that'll take a Wizurrd~

noble_pirate
07-02-2016, 08:54 AM
every day until about 11:30 every day

there are much more than single timezone in the world, you know?

LamiaCritter
07-02-2016, 02:28 PM
there are much more than single timezone in the world, you know?

Oops! Forgot to mention that! I am EST!

jozzcooper3
07-07-2016, 09:02 PM
I sent you a PM if you're still looking for a guild to hang your hat in.
Gimme a holler.

Wizza
07-08-2016, 04:30 AM
Go ahead and insult me if you want to; I already feel devalued as it is c: and I'm trying to do what I can to contribute to my family.

Don't feel devalued :) you have your reasons for staying at home, noone should have any right to insult you for whatever reason.

That said, good luck finding a guild!