PDA

View Full Version : Shirardi caster?

Xxyyn
02-27-2016, 11:59 PM
What is the up-to-date Shirardi spammer build? I saw one that was primarily fvs, something like 12-14 fvs.

skorpeon
02-28-2016, 01:05 AM
I have only played the 16 Sorc, FVS, pali version. It worked ok. Some do a Sorc 18/FVS 2.

I am not too sure what so many FVS levels would bring to the table to be honest.

Xxyyn
02-28-2016, 01:12 AM
I have only played the 16 Sorc, FVS, pali version. It worked ok. Some do a Sorc 18/FVS 2.

I am not too sure what so many FVS levels would bring to the table to be honest.

I was wondering the same thing.

blackzombie_deathson
02-28-2016, 01:58 AM
i used to play 17 wiz 3 fvs, and i enjoyed pretty much
but i think you are looking for a build 14 fvs 6 wizard, this build allow you to get blade barrier, dw and heal. While still getting the 3rd core of archmage for chain missiles.

i think its a good build if you want to spam MMs and prefer divine over wraith form, but i never tested so cant judge

you can also split 12/6/2 with 2 of paladin for saves, or monk for feat and evasion or whatever fits better, but then you need to give up a lvl 6 spell

unbongwah
02-28-2016, 11:34 AM
I don't think there's any single Shiradi spammer build out there; instead it's a question of assembling a Shiradi build out of different caster class(es) which have good synergies with Shiradi (namely cheap spells / SLAs with multi-proc chances and ideally no DC save).

Some commonly used classes for a Shiradi build:

wiz 7+ for the core Evocation Archmage SLAs (Magic / Chain Missiles) and Force Missiles (lvl 4 spell); can also use Arcane Bolt + Blast + Master of Knowledge to charge up Mental Honing (+90 Universal Spellpower, +60% crit chance when fully stacked).
sorc 8+ for the Magic / Chain / Force Missile spells (which are on separate CDs from wiz spells) and possibly Savant SLAs.
FvS 2+ for AoV bonuses (Smiting+Scourge+Just Reward); majority-FvS builds can use higher-lvl spells like Blade Barrier or Divine Punishment (as well as decent healing potential).
warlock 6+ for ES aura to cause passive Shiradi procs; lvl 6 core reduces aura rate to every 4 secs.

I haven't seen too many Shiradi builds which use cleric or druid, presumably because they don't have quite as many Shiradi-spammable spells as arcanes.

A couple of examples of recent(ish) Shiradi builds:
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/455095-Shiradi-Wizard-Plan-For-First-Lifers
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/470983-Theory-craft-Wildmage?p=5769471&viewfull=1#post5769471 (slightly gimped by taking Scion of Limbo & Dreamscape for flavor)

I thought I saw a sorc 12 / FvS 4 / pal 4 build somewhere, as well as something like FvS 4 / sorc 8 / wiz 8, but I can't find them now...

BankDeposit
02-28-2016, 11:50 AM
I don't think there's any single Shiradi spammer build out there; instead it's a question of assembling a Shiradi build out of different caster class(es) which have good synergies with Shiradi (namely cheap spells / SLAs with multi-proc chances and ideally no DC save).

Some commonly used classes for a Shiradi build:

wiz 7+ for the core Evocation Archmage SLAs (Magic / Chain Missiles) and Force Missiles (lvl 4 spell); can also use Arcane Bolt + Blast + Master of Knowledge to charge up Mental Honing (+90 Universal Spellpower, +60% crit chance when fully stacked).
sorc 8+ for the Magic / Chain / Force Missile spells (which are on separate CDs from wiz spells) and possibly Savant SLAs.
FvS 2+ for AoV bonuses (Smiting+Scourge+Just Reward); majority-FvS builds can use higher-lvl spells like Blade Barrier or Divine Punishment (as well as decent healing potential).
warlock 6+ for ES aura to cause passive Shiradi procs; lvl 6 core reduces aura rate to every 4 secs.

I haven't seen too many Shiradi builds which use cleric or druid, presumably because they don't have quite as many Shiradi-spammable spells as arcanes.

A couple of examples of recent(ish) Shiradi builds:
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/455095-Shiradi-Wizard-Plan-For-First-Lifers
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/470983-Theory-craft-Wildmage?p=5769471&viewfull=1#post5769471 (slightly gimped by taking Scion of Limbo & Dreamscape for flavor)

I thought I saw a sorc 12 / FvS 4 / pal 4 build somewhere, as well as something like FvS 4 / sorc 8 / wiz 8, but I can't find them now...
MoK is 60% crit damage, not crit chance.

The best shiradi builds now are, imo :

20 warlock (flexible while leveling and etring)

12lock 6 wiz 2fvs Ruin King, highest critical damage multiplier

13wiz 4 fvs 3 lock 2nd highest critical multiplier and highest CM CL

9sorc 7wiz 4fvs Golden Shiradi, highest missile and spell spam output.

12fvs 6wiz 2pal bladeforged, or 13fvs 5 wiz 2monk human for evasion and heal spell and blade barrier. Sometimes 1 barb for run speed if you're zergy.

Finn42
06-28-2016, 01:17 PM
MoK is 60% crit damage, not crit chance.

The best shiradi builds now are, imo :

20 warlock (flexible while leveling and etring)

12lock 6 wiz 2fvs Ruin King, highest critical damage multiplier

13wiz 4 fvs 3 lock 2nd highest critical multiplier and highest CM CL

9sorc 7wiz 4fvs Golden Shiradi, highest missile and spell spam output.

12fvs 6wiz 2pal bladeforged, or 13fvs 5 wiz 2monk human for evasion and heal spell and blade barrier. Sometimes 1 barb for run speed if you're zergy.

DO you have a link to the build of : 9sorc 7wiz 4fvs Golden Shiradi, highest missile and spell spam output ?
Looking to make a sharadi caster Sorc that doesn't have warlock in it. (possibly a bf/wf ?)
been thinking the standard 18 sorc 2 fvs build - but got me intreeged by the 9s/7w/4fvs

what is the benefit of going to lv 4 in fvs ? (wondering if a 16s/4fvs is now better).

thanks, Finn.

AlcoArgo
06-28-2016, 01:32 PM

2 levels of FvS get you the Just Reward, Scourge and Smiting enhancements which compliment any build that uses fire, force or light damage spells. With a well built Shirardi MM spammer you have nearly infinite spell points while doing a lot of damage.

unbongwah
06-28-2016, 02:59 PM
DO you have a link to the build of : 9sorc 7wiz 4fvs Golden Shiradi, highest missile and spell spam output ?
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/462456-The-Gold-Shiradi-Build-Heavy-duty-shiradi-nuker

what is the benefit of going to lv 4 in fvs ? (wondering if a 16s/4fvs is now better).
More Smiting and the extra caster levels from Intense Faith will apply to any "Fire, Force, Light, and Physical damage spells," not just FvS spells. Remember that Chain Missile adds an extra missile for every odd CL, up to a max of 10 missiles @ CL 19.

Jiirix
07-01-2016, 02:54 AM
10 sorc / 6 wizard / 4 fvs Zombie with high negative energy amp seems to be the flavor of the month(s) for shiradi right now. Bonus is you won't get flamed for warlock levels causing lag..