PDA

View Full Version : Boosting the community with the resorces you have

hunzi2010
02-16-2016, 12:50 AM
Hey everyone,

ok so I know we are all experiencing a lack of people in the game. my self, players and turbine all know this. its common knowledge.
Well today I see that warcraft is releasing a warcraft movie.
warcraft is made by blizzard, blizzard is turbines competitor.
This movie is made by Universal, which is Warners competitor.
Why don't we all pool together and see if they would make a Dungeons and Dragons movie.
Now I know there are a lot of D&D movies that have been made, but these are all b grade films.
and with the way a lot of movies are going at the moment with avengers, gods of Egypt coming out soon, game of thrones, any other medieval/fantasy style movie ect
I am sure that between Warner, Turbine (and their resources) and ongoing support they could make a block buster movie and splash ddo online all over the place and get some more new fresh gamers and hopefully some old ones back.
some new VIP accounts. winning!!!!!
Just a thought, but I will support this.

Just throwing it out there.

Thanks.

Saekee
02-16-2016, 08:08 AM
even a cheap movie costs in the tens of millions

hunzi2010
02-16-2016, 05:29 PM
Yes this is true.
but im sure Warner can make this happen.

Textuality
02-17-2016, 05:08 AM
If they removed the brawling areas and limited PvP to player instance matches for competition or skill testing you'd see a lot more people in quests. They'll be forced to stop fighting each other and trying to bait in General chat. Those that say the game doesn't have actual PvP are wrong. Devs coded in capture the flag years ago. Nobody ever uses it though. Remove brawling pits (even just the one in the lobster) and people will likely stop altogether and we'll have more PvE players. The other half (which you still never see and usually ruin your pugs anyway) will probably quit. It's a win-win. #killpvpfixpve

RD2play
02-17-2016, 05:33 AM
There is a WB D&D movie in the makes I thought

hunzi2010
02-17-2016, 06:18 AM
is there a movie in the makes???
info please. im keen to see.......

RD2play
02-17-2016, 06:20 AM
is there a movie in the makes???
info please. im keen to see.......

just some stuff from the google

http://www.slashfilm.com/warner-bros-rolls-dice-on-new-dungeons-and-dragons-movie/

http://comicbook.com/2015/08/03/dungeons-dragons-movie-officially-announced/

hunzi2010
02-17-2016, 07:13 AM
oh ok nice. well hurry up warner and pull your finger out :P
lol

goblean
02-17-2016, 07:35 AM
They should make some Lord of the Rings movies next or even a couple of Hobbit movies to help promote LotRO as well.